AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus f'ing Christ.   I cannot imagine being so miserable that you'd bitch about someone trying to save you money.

Well that's just what I needed.

I say we just combine every thread that’s ever been made into one.

Hey Scott, thanks for putting all those in two posts rather than each one in a separate post! Much appreciated!!

Several times I have posted Amazon offers that I found.  I tried to wait to post until I built up 10 deals or so, but I found that, if I waited too long, the best deals were bought out before I ever got around to posting them.   I am trying to post now as soon as I find four shareable deals, but no longer than that. 

What's up with the 55,000 dollar toe album?!

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/330419690

I believe he bought that out from under a real fan on the boards, then immediately started trolling him telling him how much he liked it and then put it up for sale like a day later. The price has been going up gradually over time.

Transatlantism right, would you let us know how the sound quality is since the reviews seem to be all over the place. Regardless I'm excited for mine to get here, got shipping notification today.

I own a copy and based on what I've read, the pressing quality is good, but the quality control isn't as far as some discs having random bouts of distortion. Mine has crazy distortion on track C2, but the label said they'd replace it.

My Morning Jacket - Chocolate and Ice - $12.99 Prime

51ERYWLkh7L._SX425_.jpg

Thanks for posting this one.  I love this thread so much.

I received my Chocolate and Ice 12" this afternoon from Amazon.

It was not the Blue/Purple splatter as depicted.  I received the black/white a side/b side version instead.

That was fine with me, but just a heads up if you have your heart set on the variant pictured above.  Curious to see what anyone else received.