AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus f'ing Christ.   I cannot imagine being so miserable that you'd bitch about someone trying to save you money.

Well that's just what I needed.

I say we just combine every thread that’s ever been made into one.

My DCFC came in a bubble mailer as well, but no damage whatsoever.

I got both in the bubble mailer, Old 97s was trashed and DCFC was perfect. Contact the seller for the issues with the bubble mailer and you will be refunded. I spoke to them about it already and he said that the staff has now been told to Not ship records in a bubble mailer...

Geez...

4 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

Got my Death Cab in a "Frustration Free Mailer", got lucky with that however disc 1 is almost unplayable from how much it skips and repeats; guess I'll email Barsuk about it. 

Did you try giving it a really good clean. Apparently a lot of the pressings came out pretty dirty, mine had a bunch of paper residue on it although I guess that'd be a fairly obvious fix

4 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

Did you try giving it a really good clean. Apparently a lot of the pressings came out pretty dirty, mine had a bunch of paper residue on it although I guess that'd be a fairly obvious fix

Yup gave it a wet clean, always do before a first play, and nothing. There was a lot of paper residue in the inner sleeves, but even after cleaning that off, the first disc is still bunk. Kind of disappointing because the second disc sounds really really good. 

12 minutes ago, hempy3 said:

The Kooks - Inside In/inside Out for $18.71 plus $4 ship...this thing used to be over $200 before repress.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0157MA95Q/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1462203373&sr=8-1

Not bad considering on most sites it's $30+

Cold Mountain - Music From The Motion Picture for $10.00 + 3.99 + tax(if in CA)...usually $40 minimum 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0170ZXMRU/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1462318055&sr=8-1

I just bought one, but it said another is available. 

19 hours ago, switch5150 said:

Cold Mountain - Music From The Motion Picture for $10.00 + 3.99 + tax(if in CA)...usually $40 minimum 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0170ZXMRU/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1462318055&sr=8-1

I just bought one, but it said another is available. 

Missed it! Loved the Jack White tracks on this.

On 4/18/2016 at 2:35 PM, jackshidt said:

I am on my fourth copy of this now. Amazon keeps sending it in a box (without an inner mailer) with a few air pillows and it is just CRUSHED every time, record has slid out of jacket and entire thing is usually bent, so far, anyway,