harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

13 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Oh yeah, it sucks sometimes haha. I usually hesitate so I don't end up with more shit I'm not gonna listen to a lot. 

The way I look at it in this thread, if I can snag something for ~$8, listen to it and decide I don't want it anymore, sell it for a very reasonable price and still give somebody an incredible deal while making my money back, why not?

Or, like that Snoop Dogg record. I'll probably listen to it once a year, so I'd been holding off on it, but under $8 and I'm sold. (I do listen to Doggystyle a little more often than that.)

20 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

The way I look at it in this thread, if I can snag something for ~$8, listen to it and decide I don't want it anymore, sell it for a very reasonable price and still give somebody an incredible deal while making my money back, why not?

Or, like that Snoop Dogg record. I'll probably listen to it once a year, so I'd been holding off on it, but under $8 and I'm sold. (I do listen to Doggystyle a little more often than that.)

I totally agree. I've just been buying a lot of shit because it's cheap and I'm running out of space for more shelving units. Even if I had 40 records i'd be willing to sell, I would still have to buy another shelf. So I'm watching what I buy ATM. Probably gonna order this though.

Also, I just got Doggystyle for locally for like $12. Never parting with that one haha. 

23 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I totally agree. I've just been buying a lot of shit because it's cheap and I'm running out of space for more shelving units. Even if I had 40 records i'd be willing to sell, I would still have to buy another shelf. So I'm watching what I buy ATM. Probably gonna order this though.

Also, I just got Doggystyle for locally for like $12. Never parting with that one haha. 

I ended up with doggystyle for $4 from some guy on Craigslist. It was the only thing he was selling and it was a super weird transaction.

I'm in the same boat with storage actually. I need to get some more shelving, but I'm thinking I'd have to go up to second 2x4 and then stack a 2x2 on top of it at this point to have room to expand. Seriously considering just having some shelves made and installed.

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm thinking I'd have to go up to second 2x4 and then stack a 2x2 on top of it at this point to have room to expand. Seriously considering just having some shelves made and installed.

I've done this and it looks great. It's like a wall of vinyl. I have a two 2x4 kallax with  two 2x2 stacked on top.

Edited by vinyl addict

3 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I've done this and it looks great. It's like a wall of vinyl. I have a two 2x4 kallax with a  two 2x2 stacked on top.

The way I'm picturing the shelves it would still be a wall o' vinyl, just one full piece that takes up slightly less room, built to my specifications :)

We are Scientists $10.38 Prime

Helter Seltzer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D4UBFCE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Ezz9xbN0X93F9

MMJ  $8.20 Prime

Does Xmas Fiasco Style https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015NPYDKO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_WBz9xbH30E6JR

Edited by ryantark

22 minutes ago, ryantark said:

Helter Seltzer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D4UBFCE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Ezz9xbN0X93F9

MMJ  $8.20 Prime

Does Xmas Fiasco Style https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015NPYDKO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_WBz9xbH30E6JR

Just grabbed the MMJ. Thanks! 

These vinyl records on Amazon UK cost significantly less than it does on Amazon US.

With the Pound at three decade lows to the Dollar, I thought I'd list some deals.

13 hours ago, ryantark said:

MMJ  $8.20 Prime

I just can't win with that MMJ album.  I ordered it cheap last year and it never shipped so I cancelled it.  Now i just missed that one. 

Edited by YouTwo

3 hours ago, Lecomteduck said:

Good catch. The Euro is even closer to the dollar, and there are some great deals here.

Hope this means the bubble is starting to shrink again. There's no reason anyone should be forced to pay $25 for classic reissues that were pressed in the millions. 

3 hours ago, Lecomteduck said:

Boy, I need to brush up on my French. Great deals, but if I'm looking at it right you need "Amazon Premium" which is not US Prime. Would love to snag London Calling at that price. 

On 10/6/2016 at 1:31 AM, VinylSteals said:

These vinyl records on Amazon UK cost significantly less than it does on Amazon US.

With the Pound at three decade lows to the Dollar, I thought I'd list some deals.

Thanks for this...picked up Off the Wall and preordered Crowded House's Time on Earth for $32 shipped for both.