harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

16 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I placed an order for 50 spin cleans and just received shipping notification with a tracking number, it's showing as picked up already so it's looking hopeful...

If I actually get this in I'll put half in my store and the other half anyone who wants one can have for at cost.

Let's see how this plays out.

http://imgur.com/a/aQFAc

I'll grab one of those if they show up and you haven't already passed on the rest

17 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I placed an order for 50 spin cleans and just received shipping notification with a tracking number, it's showing as picked up already so it's looking hopeful...

If I actually get this in I'll put half in my store and the other half anyone who wants one can have for at cost.

Let's see how this plays out.

http://imgur.com/a/aQFAc

I'm in for 2 if this happens.

8 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If he was okay with it, sure, but I know there are people who hate being PM spammed

Consider this: One person being PM spammed vs however many people are "watching" this thread getting email spammed.

19 minutes ago, hype said:

exactly this.. especially for something that is never going to happen anyways.

I mean would rather have one person than several get spammed? Sure. He's the one who has the service for others, though, so he kinda holds all the cards (or, all the Spin Cleans).

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I mean would rather have one person than several get spammed? Sure. He's the one who has the service for others, though, so he kinda holds all the cards (or, all the Rickets).

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I mean would rather have one person than several get spammed? Sure. He's the one who has the service for others, though, so he kinda holds all the cards (or, all the Rickets).

8 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Personal PM is fine, I think the 25 are mostly spoken for...ill post if I get any more news. Like I said the shipping has tracking and everything, as far as i can tell I can't find the weight of a China postal service item from the tracking number alone but if you know how I'd love to find out. 

Really appreciate you helping everyone out. Thanks dude  

I bought some stuff, I don't think I will ever see any of it.   The best deal I found were these 4TB Seagate Drives for $1.88 from a Canada seller:

$1.88 Seagate Drives

==============================================

I found this post on a  message board online from last month:

" I ordered three lots of ridiculously cheap cat bedding from three different Chinese sellers, after some of my cat friends were raving about the low prices. I don't know if my friends ever got theirs but of the three sellers I ordered from, all three provided fake tracking numbers and two of the orders are now past the expected delivery date, with repeated comments from buyers about non delivery. One seller is now down to 11% positive lifetime feedback and the other two are not much better (they seem to have disappeared).

AtoZ works of course, but what is in it for the seller? Does it all work on the basis of people forgetting they have ordered such low value items perhaps?  "