Jump to content

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus f'ing Christ.   I cannot imagine being so miserable that you'd bitch about someone trying to save you money.

Well that's just what I needed.

I say we just combine every thread that’s ever been made into one.

32 minutes ago, ryantark said:

Gwen Stefani - $14

You Make It Feel Like Christmas [White Opaque LP] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074V5JS4C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Ed27zbMKFZWSC

 

Better Call Saul 2LP (Original Score from the Television Series) - $13 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071V9BRDY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_4l27zbJ7BG6AB

Thanks for the heads up on Gwen!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Black Keys - Attack & Release - $10.86 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2hbKJM6

David Bowie - No Plan EP - $11.45 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2gGFLq0

Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit - Here We Rest - $15.19 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2gLnifq

Nirvana - Sliver (7") - $3.99 (Prime Add-On Item) - http://amzn.to/2zRV2MK

The Shins - Oh, Inverted World - $9.98 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2gM2IvA

Spoon - Gimme Fiction - $11.11 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2i7uHT4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory? - $17.06 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2zOo5A2

Radiohead - Pablo Honey - $12.72 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2gQFzZ2

Spoon - Hot Thoughts - $12.72 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2zWfH2B

Slowdive - Slowdive - $11.99 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2y9UW65

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aju2streets said:

Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory? - $17.06 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2zOo5A2

Radiohead - Pablo Honey - $12.72 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2gQFzZ2

Spoon - Hot Thoughts - $12.72 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2zWfH2B

Slowdive - Slowdive - $11.99 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2y9UW65

That's a great deal on that Oasis record. Been waiting awhile to pick that up again after selling my copy a few years back

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the Oasis, picked that up.  

As well as...

Metallica - "Kill 'Em All" - $11.93 (Prime) https://www.amazon.com/Kill-All-180-Gram-Vinyl/dp/B01BUX7YY0/

Been hovering around 20 bucks for a little while and finally dropped back to it's normal discount price again.

 

 

Edited by bigmanandy
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plasma36 said:

Dammit... back up to 15 bucks. I'm really on the fence about these guys (and gal). The stuff I like is unlike anything I've ever heard (except Melt Banana, but it's sooooo much better IMO) but some of it I just don't get yet. I like it more with each listen, though so I think it's just a matter of time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Dammit... back up to 15 bucks. I'm really on the fence about these guys (and gal). The stuff I like is unlike anything I've ever heard (except Melt Banana, but it's sooooo much better IMO) but some of it I just don't get yet. I like it more with each listen, though so I think it's just a matter of time.

I apologize - I snuck a peek at VC at work and grabbed that quick, probably making it rise again. I've been 'on the fence' with them just like you said - I heard Gay Disco and immediately took notice. Haven't bought any other records of theirs though, this'll be the first. So if it turns out a bust I'll sell it to ya for 5.80

Link to post
Share on other sites

prime amazon warehouse deals

Lifted Bells - Overreactor $5.99 Used - Very Good and $6.12 Used - Like New

Eisley - Currents $6.52 Used - Like New

Brand New - 3 Demos, Reworked $7.88 Used - Acceptable

Fireworks - Oh, Common Life (Yellow and Black) $4.86 Used - Good

Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds $6.64 Used - Acceptable (Lots of Bends)

Smidley - Smidley $6.55 Used - Good

Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home (Pink?) $10.99 Used - Acceptable

Aziz Ansari - Buried Alive $8.53 Used - Acceptable

He Is Legend - Few $6.57 Used - Acceptable

The Matrix - Original Score (Red Pill / Blue Pill) $8.05 Used - Very Good

The Temper Trap - Thick As Thieves (Amazon Exclusive Autographed) $10.72 Used - Like New

Basement - Promise Everything (Deluxe Edition - Marble) $10.42 Used - Very Good

Bring Me The Horizon - Suicide Season $8.92 Used - Like New

Edited by tlr
Added some more
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bigmanandy said:

Thanks for the Oasis, picked that up.  

As well as...

Metallica - "Kill 'Em All" - $11.93 (Prime) https://www.amazon.com/Kill-All-180-Gram-Vinyl/dp/B01BUX7YY0/

Been hovering around 20 bucks for a little while and finally dropped back to it's normal discount price again.

 

 

Whoa... is this KEA the most recent repress with awesome sound? I've been eyeing that and the recent Ride the Lightning recently.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, swazzyswess said:

Whoa... is this KEA the most recent repress with awesome sound? I've been eyeing that and the recent Ride the Lightning recently.

If the Amazon listing is correct then it is the well received most recent 2016 remasters: https://www.discogs.com/Metallica-Kill-Em-All/release/8385679

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, icecream said:

find that in any used record shop $5-$8

You know, I'm usually on board the "why did this get reissued" train, but I honestly don't recall seeing a used copy of this in a condition that I'd be comfortable with for less than $20. Granted, as a huge Neil fan, I'm undoubtedly a bit pickier about his records than others might be. That aside, this reissue has gotten high marks for both mastering and pressing quality so spending $20 on it was a no-brainer for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website