harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

That Blind Melon s/t LP just went down to $13.77 with Amazon Prime but is now "temporarily out of stock". I ordered at the original price and my record fortunately shipped today but I went ahead and contacted Amazon via chat and they price adjusted and refunded the difference no questions asked. Just a heads up. It's only $1.39 but hey a penny saved is a penny spent on more records, right? :D

3 hours ago, raeinn said:

That Blind Melon s/t LP just went down to $13.77 with Amazon Prime but is now "temporarily out of stock". I ordered at the original price and my record fortunately shipped today but I went ahead and contacted Amazon via chat and they price adjusted and refunded the difference no questions asked. Just a heads up. It's only $1.39 but hey a penny saved is a penny spent on more records, right? :D

That's awesome! I thought they didn't do that anymore. Thanks for letting us know.
I've been using the no-rush delivery trick where I just cancel and reorder if it drops $1 or more.

5 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Just had one of those four God Is an Astronaut albums from Canadian Amazon ship and then got another delay notice on the others.

I know this was like 5 months ago but I know a few people grabbed them.

Im supposed to have one show up today. One said the release was cancelled (which is incorrect) then two that are still In limbo. The one has a shipping window of july 1st to october 15th. So thats cool...

49 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Im supposed to have one show up today. One said the release was cancelled (which is incorrect) then two that are still In limbo. The one has a shipping window of july 1st to october 15th. So thats cool...

Yeah, one of mine is "expected" next week, another is expected by mid September, and the other has no info but hasn't been cancelled.

Just received "All is Violent..." (Shipped yesterday from Canada) and it's mint condition across the board and much to my surprise the vinyl is transparent green. For like $8 I was definitely expecting plain black.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:44 AM, DealsOnVinyl said:

That's awesome! I thought they didn't do that anymore. Thanks for letting us know.
I've been using the no-rush delivery trick where I just cancel and reorder if it drops $1 or more.

They only do it when it is temporarily out of stock. But if there's availability, they won't give you the difference. I got the same refund from them yesterday and the agent told me why I was able to get it... 

So there's that...

Edited by VinylMario
gifted

The Weezer MoFi Blue Album now has a $1.47 coupon attached to it for some reason. So it comes out to $21.03.

I finally picked it up. 

https://www.amazon.com/Weezer-Album-Limited-Colored-Vinyl/dp/B01LWXBBBZ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530403588&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=weezer+mofi+blue

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

A little mad I could have saved like $6 on that Weezer album.

I mean, the pressing is totally worth it...but the less money I spend on Weezer in 2018 the better.

I've been sleeping on getting this mofi pressing. Is it as good as the older, black mofi pressing?