harryq

AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

17 hours ago, njpunkmusic said:

LOL I love the enthusiasm brother.  Its not a bad price.  Will eventually snag

The Unplugged album sounds fantastic.  I say jump on it. You won't be disappointed.

I have an original and the remaster. The remaster sounds damn good, and very close to the original.

1 minute ago, museummouth said:

Fucking weak they don’t do price adjustments anymore after a week. 

If it's a pretty steep price difference and you can live with the ethical implications, you can always buy a reduced price copy and then request a return under the more expensive item's order details page. I did it once for something that dropped like $50+ overnight, almost immediately after their pre-order guarantee window closed.

15 minutes ago, swb said:

If it's a pretty steep price difference and you can live with the ethical implications, you can always buy a reduced price copy and then request a return under the more expensive item's order details page. I did it once for something that dropped like $50+ overnight, almost immediately after their pre-order guarantee window closed.

Genius. I'll remember this.

I'm seeing an extra 10% off coupon on the Lord of the Rings Return of the King Boxset that drops the price down to $67.75 (not including tax).

Not sure how to find out which other vinyl has the coupon too or if it's just me.

EDIT: this one for Third Eye Blind - S/T 3xLP in my wish list also had one. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071R3PHFX/

Edited by tlr