AMAZON U.S. Vinyl Deals & More Thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus f'ing Christ.   I cannot imagine being so miserable that you'd bitch about someone trying to save you money.

Well that's just what I needed.

I say we just combine every thread that’s ever been made into one.

Bought it... hopefully this works out! I mean they have the stereo box set for $286cdn so I feel like that's really cheap as well for 14 albums with all the other goodies too! Ends up being $18.68usd an album so who knows!

11 albums, so it's $6.36US an album (if you assume $70ppd) with a 108-page hardbound book thrown in

Amazon is usually pretty good about honoring price screw ups. I remember when they had the blu-ray box set of LOTR for $4.99 with $20 movie cash included for The Hobbit. A bunch of people jumped on that and even though we got confirmation from Amazon that it was indeed a pricing error, they still honored all the pre-orders. :)

Worst case scenario is we order it and it gets cancelled, no biggie. If it turns out to be the CD version, we can return to to Amazon with no cost to us since it was labeled as vinyl on the ad.  

*EDIT* 

Damn it, I was heading back to take a screen shot and it looks like they caught on :( 

ScreenShot2014-08-11at12221PM_zps9a94419

Nope I was ordering the Arts and Crafts Box Set that was like $20 or something and they just cancelled it, no nothing at all, just simply disappeared.

Out of the hundreds of orders I've placed it's happened to me twice.  Once for the Thrice Live box set, once for Puscifer's Donkey Punch The Night.

Not sure if these have been posted before or not, but I did a little poking around on the Amazon.ca site and found these to be cheaper than the US site......

The Smashing Pumpkins - Aeroplane Flies High [5LP Vinyl Box Set]

Amazon.com Price - $120.50

http://www.amazon.com/Aeroplane-Flies-High-5LP/dp/B00D5YNQ5E/ref=sr_1_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1407792582&sr=1-4&keywords=the+smashing+pumpkins

Amazon.ca Price - $59.99CAD

http://www.amazon.ca/Aeroplane-Flies-High-5LP-Vinyl/dp/B00D5YNQ5E/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1407792520&sr=1-1&keywords=the+smashing+pumpkins

The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (Box Set) (Vinyl)

Amazon.com Price - Not Listed? 

Amazon.ca Price - $78.80CAD

http://www.amazon.ca/Mellon-Collie-Infinite-Sadness-Vinyl/dp/B008Z9L94O/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1407792520&sr=1-2&keywords=the+smashing+pumpkins

Not sure if these have been posted before or not, but I did a little poking around on the Amazon.ca site and found these to be cheaper than the US site......

The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (Box Set) (Vinyl)

Amazon.com Price - Not Listed? 

Amazon.ca Price - $78.80CAD

http://www.amazon.ca/Mellon-Collie-Infinite-Sadness-Vinyl/dp/B008Z9L94O/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1407792520&sr=1-2&keywords=the+smashing+pumpkins

It's been that price on there for a while. I bought it last year from Amazon.ca for $58US shipped.

Thanks for the heads up! I just upgraded my shipping as well 

No prob man, don't even know what possessed me to check it out really. I'll gladly upgrade for a buck any day haha.

I'm anxious to upgrade my shipping too, but I'm afraid it may mess up my order.

I don't see why it would, but I guess I did it when it was still unavailable, now that it is back up who knows.