日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Rip said:

What’s the website usually?  Really wanna try for this.

Apparently there's not a "usual" since this time, My Pet Flamingo in the UK is pressing some, while I strongly suspect Yung Bae will sell his US stock too, likely here. I get the feeling the colour will be orange for both, in light of no evidence to the contrary (also, Bae 1 had just one colour). Good luck!

Oh and follow the artist & My Pet Flamingo on Twitter w/ notifications turned on for best results.

Edited by armadillo01

I just impulse bought a tape from pet flamingo bc there were 4 left as I clicked to listen.  About $21 ouch cause of the currency conversion. Having some buyers remorse is all.

Just saw the knight sabers release on vinyl. $40 with shipping for a 10".  Not going to do it says the addict. 

3 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Got me a blue.  Kinda sucks he went with a UK label not known for its cheap pricing this time round but whatevs, I hope he chooses a different label every reissue. I'm sad I don't live in the West Coast. The translucent orange tour edition is the best variant.

I got the blue as well.  Didn’t know about/forgot about the pink variant but it didn’t matter.  I was gonna take the first thing I could get.