日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

5 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

What's great, is I've blocked his ass long ago, and he hasn't caught on that if he/she can't handle a one a month post (aka constant), they can block me too. Problem solved. 

Some folks just like a bitch until they get their way tho. Bitches gonna bitch.

How soon we forget the "We only have 1 slot left for this shipment" or "Only a few days left to jump on the fifth group buy" constant replies to updates that clog up the thread really quickly. Because used-car-salesmen shtick is entirely necessary.

Edited by armadillo01

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

I just tell Gmail to mark any Vaporwave thread notification as read when the word "group" appears. Doesn't catch em all but

I'm still furious about it all

Furious

Wait, you mean railing against a public forum for discussing on-topic posts until I get my way ISN'T the only option? 

Again, the fact that this board has more activity just now (vs. the last several months) squabbling over a single user's objection to on-topic discussions shows how dead this thread is. 

Geez, even the mods over at r/vaporwave are easier to tolerate than an armadillo with a stick up it's ass. 

Board is just as active now as it has been whenever a major FF drop occurs, like anything Yung Bae or Neoncity. You haven't been around bc you're too busy on Reddit where there's inarguably way more users for the group buys anyway & is where all the action is happening by your own admission. You're here being a sore winner and I'm gonna mock you about it.

Imagine each update being a separate reply on here and pretend it's not spam :lol: EDIT: And that's for 1 friggin 7". Multiply by  upwards of a dozen releases per month.

Update 6: March 18 - This Group Buy will close orders this weekend (around 3/23), only 10 slots remaining!**

Update 5: March 11 - we still need to fill in about 10 units to complete the group buy! Jump on in!

Update 4: As of March 4th, we have 20/40 slots filled. Halfway there in one day! Fill out the form linked abovr if you want in on this!

Update 3: OK! Great news, we've got them cheaper now. Main thread is updated. Note: Anyone who placed an order before the price drop will of course get the lowest price point automatically.

Update 2: OK, I'm in contact with Aloe City again about the Group Buy prices and we'll be looking to adjust where we can this weekend. Our 40 units are set aside from the Bandcamp, so even if it sells out, we're good. Order submissions will be on a first-come first-served basis, so if you want in, go ahead and place the order now. No one will be sent invoices until we've got the prices adjusted properly.

Update 1: Hmm... Now the release has dropped, the final shipped cost is lower than Aloe City had expressed to me.

I'll get to the bottom of all this before sending any invoices out.

Bottom line, we may get this even cheaper.

Hang tight folks!

Edited by armadillo01

15 minutes ago, Rip said:

Night Tempo - Fantasy repress at 11:00pm PST (2:00am EST).

Available here: https://neoncityrecords.bandcamp.com/

Damn people on FB are so salty about this being Neoncity's 10th pre-order in a few months. Not sure what to think myself, but I really want this so I don't mind tbh. I preorder roughly 60% of their vinyl.

8 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Damn people on FB are so salty about this being Neoncity's 10th pre-order in a few months. Not sure what to think myself, but I really want this so I don't mind tbh. I preorder roughly 60% of their vinyl.

Yeah I was reading those comments haha.  I mean I get it, but as long as I get the product, it’s not that big of a deal.  I think I currently have 3 preorders with them myself.

Was excited to see “Fantasy” still available this morning.  Completely changed when I saw it’d cost me $37 shipped.  This is really getting ridiculous.  If anything, these prices have forced me to be very selective with what artists I grab stuff from.  Wish I could grab every one of these releases that pop up but it’s impossible  at this point.

As of right now the only thing I’m needing to get/waiting for represses of are:

Vaperror - Mana Pool

NxxxxxS - Remember Last Summer

Catsystem Corp. - Palm Mall

MACROSS 82-99 - SAILORWAVE

After those, I’m thinking I’ll be okay for a while.  At least until the rest of Yung Bae’s stuff gets pressed.

Btw, guys, Riddle of the Sphinx: Who's more brat?

1. The brats, or...

2. The crybaby narcissist with such a huge but fragile ego, he thinks renaming the thread (using Todd Ledford/OESB's degenerate soft-as-fuck diss no less, lololol the irony) is "doing an adult" merely because he got told once again that 8 updates per Group Buy is spam on here AND despite doing much better with Group Buys on Reddit?

Edited by armadillo01