日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

On 5/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, armadillo01 said:

Gulf Audio Company has opened Pre-orders for represses of all 4 of their LP reissues, including FUJII's EUPHORIA & the legendary P.R.E.A.M. by Pink Ranger.

I'm down for both of those. (The playmateジェットセッター ep deluxe edition sounded cool, too, but I ultimately decided to pass on it).

Check out the FB post for more details https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205895213013742/permalink/2305016483101614/?sale_post_id=2305016483101614 but it's https://gulfaudiocompany.bandcamp.com/merch to purchase them.

I ended up going for the Pink Ranger and Online dating. 

Three,  maybe four drops today

1.  Windows 96's One Hundred Mornings repress on Business Casual has dropped (Apparently a 100 copies of yellow vinyl are "coming soon").
  2. 100% Electronica and Equip are releasing the 1st of 3 singles for Equip's upcoming CURSEBREAKER X  album. The singles are called CURSEBREAKER ZERO, Acts I, II and III but the first one is *also* called CEMETERY MOONGLOW. Go figure.
  3. NCR is for sure dropping Desired's Sweetest Dream (must-have, IMO) and very likely dropping android52's  ULTRA GROOVE PRODUCT  (FYI, 24 minutes long unless the vinyl version has bonus tracks) later today. 6PM PST/9PM EST.
Edited by armadillo01

I'm pretty selective & buy about half of what I post about, at max. There's been a bunch of good stuff released in the last few months, more than ever before.

That being said, I buy less in-store stuff & less music from other (sub-)genres that I used to, to accomodate my focus on collecting stuff posted here.

At least it isn't a sixth variant of either Dopesmoker or the newest John Carpenter soundtrack/album to go crazy over.

How we do it is through enjoyment of vapourwave & future funk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 1:28 AM, lexicondevil said:

Bathroom soft? 

最後に!Welcome to the Bathroom! 2009年頃 was originally released in 2016 as part of the OFFICE PROFESSIONAL series of sample-based music by Kai Beckman. It is now available on ivory white vinyl. 

This album was inspired by a small, pay-to-use restroom in downtown Los Angeles. Concepts of time slowing down and allowing existence to become overwhelming. As we move through the world in our lives, we often miss out on the simple beauty of common, day-to-day activities and locations. In this case, that location would be a bathroom.

https://bathroom-2009.bandcamp.com/album/welcome-to-the-bathroom

Repress available on splatter vinyl (gross) for those who missed out:

https://qrates.com/projects/18714-welcome-to-the-bathroom-2nd-edition

6 hours ago, ethereal said:

anyone get an extra copy of pink or yellow sailorwave with their shipment of 1?

ended up with an extra pink despite only paying for one, if anyone wants to trade for another vape title hmu

Pedantic alert: You mean SW2 ofc. Just so as to avoid any possible misinterpretation down the reply chain.

I got a notification a few days ago that my yellow copy shipped... Despite it being shipped to me 2 or more weeks ago.

I was wanting to flip it in on FB for a Desired - Timeless Anniversary Edition or Desired - Plastic Whatever when it arrived. Anyone interested DM me. I'll post in the other forum once I get my hands on it (in case NCR caughtthe double-ship  notification b4 shipment).

Edited by armadillo01

• 2 weeks later...