日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

• 2 weeks later...

I always thought Disney World BGM and attraction music (especially that song that they play through Epcot) would make for a cool vapor record.

I like what you did here. Its a very good album. Thinking about a vinyl release at some point?

Edited by timsimmons

4 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I always though Disney World BGM and attraction music (especially that song that they play through Epcot) would make for a cool vapor record.

I like what you did here. Its a very good album. Thinking about a vinyl release at some point?

Potentially. There’s been a lot of demand for a tape first. My other album just got funded for vinyl so if that works out well I might try some more through qrates. 

and thank you for the comments on it!

Edited by museummouth

11 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Potentially. There’s been a lot of demand for a tape first. My other album just got funded for vinyl so if that works out well I might try some more through qrates. 

and thank you for the comments on it!

Stoked that your LP got funded. Great work, well earned.

13 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Also, the Peoplemover is one of my favorite rides and my favorite track here.

That’s my favorite too! Song and ride haha. If you like that my next album has a lot of tracks like that one. 

8 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Stoked that your LP got funded. Great work, well earned.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, museummouth said:

https://mysistersfugazishirt.bandcamp.com/album/nautilus-ii-decaying-dreams

tapes are up. Limited to 32. Moving fast 1/3 gone already. 

spacer.png

If you're happy with the way Nautilus I goes getting pressed on vinyl, I am 100% in for this on vinyl. It's my favorite of the 2. 

3 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

If you're happy with the way Nautilus I goes getting pressed on vinyl, I am 100% in for this on vinyl. It's my favorite of the 2. 

I think I like 2>1 also haha. Once the vinyl comes which should be mid September. I’ll probably start campaigns for II and maybe another release. 

also working on Nautilus III currently. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 3:46 AM, OneThreeOneTwo said:

The amount of n00bs who are posting incredulity at how fast those two   Corp 2LPs sold out on GL is kinda hilarious. 5 minutes is a bloody eternity.

no n00b to VC, but n00b to this thread.
Trying to figure it out.
Is this thread for anything with Japanese text/obi (according to title)?
or just the "vaporware" genre?

4 hours ago, moonbeams said:

no n00b to VC, but n00b to this thread.
Trying to figure it out.
Is this thread for anything with Japanese text/obi (according to title)?
or just the "vaporware" genre?

This thread is a somewhat inactive vaporwave thread. OP or someone else switched the title to Japanese text because they had a tantrum when I insisted strongly that posting about "group buys" would be spamming this thread, especially for non-US people, and that Reddit was better for that stuff.

Ofc group buys don't exist anymore, not just because of corona, but because some labels like MPF started actively refusing group-buy orders.

Also, My Sister's Fugazi Shirt is an OG user on these forums. I appreciate all his updates.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

31 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

This thread is a somewhat inactive vaporwave thread. OP or someone else switched the title to Japanese text because they had a tantrum when I insisted strongly that posting about "group buys" would be spamming this thread, especially for non-US people, and that Reddit was better for that stuff.

Ofc group buys don't exist anymore, not just because of corona, but because some labels like MPF started actively refusing group-buy orders.

Also, My Sister's Fugazi Shirt is an OG user on these forums. I appreciate all his updates.

Thank you. I really only followed the punk threads and went away for a few years since VC transformed from an underground punk record collecting group under Virgil and Andy into general vinyl collecting forum.
The Japanese title reads:
"Things with Japanese obis and text".  Good thing I didn't spam this thread with my surf punk noir just because it has Japanese text.

12 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

Yeah .. that's not true. Lol

They post the "no group-buys" for the Flaming Funk comps on BC, Mr. Group-Buy Guy and you literally know this. They even said it on every podcast they were on to promote vol. 2. It's kinda hilarious you'd pretend otherwise. And delusional, for sure.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo