日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

13 hours ago, Rip said:

Was excited to see “Fantasy” still available this morning.  Completely changed when I saw it’d cost me $37 shipped.  This is really getting ridiculous.  If anything, these prices have forced me to be very selective with what artists I grab stuff from.  Wish I could grab every one of these releases that pop up but it’s impossible  at this point.

As of right now the only thing I’m needing to get/waiting for represses of are:

Vaperror - Mana Pool

NxxxxxS - Remember Last Summer

Catsystem Corp. - Palm Mall

MACROSS 82-99 - SAILORWAVE

After those, I’m thinking I’ll be okay for a while.  At least until the rest of Yung Bae’s stuff gets pressed.

Well it's sold out now. Glad I picked it up, even with the outrageous shipping.

On 4/20/2019 at 4:15 PM, armadillo01 said:

Btw, guys, Riddle of the Sphinx: Who's more brat?

1. The brats, or...

2. The crybaby narcissist with such a huge but fragile ego, he thinks renaming the thread (using Todd Ledford/OESB's degenerate soft-as-fuck diss no less, lololol the irony) is "doing an adult" merely because he got told once again that 8 updates per Group Buy is spam on here AND despite doing much better with Group Buys on Reddit?

I'm down for a Bratz group buy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Mana Pool repress tomorrow as well.  Goddamn.

Not just that, but the r23x and Vaperror Greatest Hits Vol 1.0 pressings which are what I'm down for. Tomorrow's gonna be expensive especially given LND is on MyPinkFlamingo.

I would all signup for email notification here as per this Tweet

55 minutes ago, Rip said:

Got Late Night Delight!

Nice. I decided to pass on it. There's rumours of a Hit Vibes repress, plus it's my least fave Saint Pepsi release tbh. I just hope & pray that Empire Building gets a vinyl treatment someday,

Edited by armadillo01

Mana Pool transcends its genre & is just a perfect ambient/IDM album, period. I love it to bits. But apparently not enough to double-dip (which I almost never do) lol.

If the vapour galaxy version's cover had a similar amount of purple to match, I would have really thought about breaking that rule though. Went for the r23x & Greatest Hits.

Limiting to 300 makes sense, given that they're still sitting on Polychromatic Compiler inventory. Like DDS, the harder. more experimental vape stuff is obviously not for everyone.

Edited by armadillo01

Gulf Audio Company has opened Pre-orders for represses of all 4 of their LP reissues, including FUJII's EUPHORIA & the legendary P.R.E.A.M. by Pink Ranger.

I'm down for both of those. (The playmateジェットセッター ep deluxe edition sounded cool, too, but I ultimately decided to pass on it).

Check out the FB post for more details https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205895213013742/permalink/2305016483101614/?sale_post_id=2305016483101614 but it's https://gulfaudiocompany.bandcamp.com/merch to purchase them.