日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

4 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

I guess trying to offer honest, concrete solutions to emotional retards who immediately button-mash the Panic Button labelled  "Whiny Bitch Meltdown" was always gonna be a Sisyphean task. At least I tried.

Look, I know this Group Buy hustle gives a lot of meaning to your life or whatever, but you're acting like it's your precioussssssss. "Not a good look" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Lol, did someone say "Whiny Bitch Meltdown"?

@armadillo01 To be fair, the title of this thread is "Vaporwave Vinyl Releases and Info".  So, chances are you're here because you're interested in buying something, wherein the group buys are very helpful. If your looking to discuss the genre in general, there's always youtube, reddit, and any other site that isn't literally a forum specifically for vinyl enthusiasts. 

24 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Subscribe to the thread and make a Gmail filter that marks any post from Eric or anything containing the word "group" as read.

As long as your favorite artist isn't the guy named Groupvapour out of Lithuania I think it'll all work out.

THANK YOU! Some legit solutions.

if it wasn’t for the group buys, there would be little to no discussion in here so I dunno what all the crying is about.

@EHughes527 goes out of his way to plan these and doesn’t have to at all. it’s not like he’s making money off it, if anything, he’s using up his own free time to pack, ship, and communicate with labels so people can have a chance at a better price for vinyl that is typically quite expensive.

if you don’t want to participate, don’t.

if you want more discussion? start a discussion.

its that simple.

be part of the solution, not the “problem”.

Got my Haircuts for Men today. Anyone else notice that the vinyl is a bit scuffy and hazy? I brushed it and need to run it on the cleaner, but it sounds fine. Other than that, I'm really enjoying this release. On the bandcamp page it says they're located in Hawaii. Wonder if it's true.

10 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

So... I know this might be a touchy subject, but I've got a Group Buy Update on the NOICE LP.

They have arrived early! Shipping will happen next week, as I'm getting hitched this weekend! Fun times :-)

You mean to tell me that you getting married takes precedent over me getting my group buy order in a week earlier?

c49.png

p.s. i'm kidding. 

On 4/6/2018 at 4:06 PM, lexicondevil said:

I've read a few places that these LPs leave something to be desired, fidelity-wise. Anybody here have that experience?

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic