日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

8 hours ago, docbronze said:

I've read a few places that these LPs leave something to be desired, fidelity-wise. Anybody here have that experience?

You think people actually listen to the records? I've only had a chance to listen to BOAND and Rain Temple(for Dream Catalogue vinyl) and they sound good. I have a back log of about 40 records that I still need to find time to spin. Yes, I have a problem.

Edited by lexicondevil

4 hours ago, Multiverse said:

pls

4 hours ago, Pug__Face said:

GROUP BUY

So, no joke - I've looked into it. They'll offer 20% off of a group of 20, which after all the shipping, only works out to being $5.50 cheaper than just buying it. 

Now, that's enough to perhaps warrant the group buy, but these are selling so fast, I don't think we've got time to organize it all before this likely sells out. 

Earlier today bandcamp was showing 300+ units available, and it's down to 74 as of this post. 

11 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

So, no joke - I've looked into it. They'll offer 20% off of a group of 20, which after all the shipping, only works out to being $5.50 cheaper than just buying it. 

Now, that's enough to perhaps warrant the group buy, but these are selling so fast, I don't think we've got time to organize it all before this likely sells out. 

Earlier today bandcamp was showing 300+ units available, and it's down to 74 as of this post. 

Darn

I might just pull the trigger tonight, I feel like I'm going to spin this a lot during the summer

GROUP BUY UPDATES (4/16): 

• NOICE Group Buy = SHIPPED - check your emails for tracking info!
  • ITLLT Group Buy = CLOSED. Shipped from label!
  • DREAM Group Buy = CLOSED. Order placed 4/16.
  • FOREVER Group Buy = CLOSED. Order placed 4/12.
  • MORI Group Buy closing very soon! 1 spot remains!
Edited by EHughes527

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic