日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

7 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

I will continue to post memes about the meme that is vaporwave in a thread about vaporwave for people that enjoy memes.

so it looks like each copy is $27.27 + 10.00 shipping but if we get 5 people the shipping remains the same bringing the price to only $2 more for shipping. do you want one or two copies? if you get two, we only need 3 people. please let us know, depending on you for this group buy 

Post modern, pre-Colombian, freeze dried, SURREALISM on some sort of Survivor episode. I'm getting it. Here's a haiku dedicated to all of this. I'm obviously bored at work.

Stolen from ate ease

Neon flashing, flatulence

Marble statue cries

41 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

Be careful guys. Ethereal is gonna throw another tempter tantrum and flood the boards! 安以液 ッ違 っブゕ可陰 ちト佳 ず

says the kid crying over “contributions” 

1 hour ago, HoneyFrosted said:

It's just a bunch of unfunny jpegs from google image search 'vaporwave meme'

that really make you choke on your own laughter there?

True as that probably is, can we take a second to appreciate just how volatile and blown-out the reaction has been, to these low-effort Googled memes?  That’s the beauty of it, to me.  All this rampant shitposting across the entire board, the rivalry, the hostility, the nonsense of this thread, the username changes – it’s all traced back to a handful of abortions from a meme generator, complete with Impact font.  The spark to a real garbage fire.  It’s kind of beautiful.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic