日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

3 hours ago, Billich0986 said:

New album from Love Potion called Scared of the Dark. Loved the album XXX, so pre-ordered this blindly.

Pink vinyl out of 250. 

https://plus100.bandcamp.com/album/scared-of-the-dark

If you trust bandcamp there are only like 15 left (total you can cart).
Got this with a quickness, album/ep sounds great and I still regret sleeping on love potion purple wax.

35 minutes ago, sinking_in_design said:

Damn, just saw this. Although mostly just liked the cover, so wash.

Yeah kind of a bummer of them to surprise-release this one 

2 hours ago, HoneyFrosted said:

I deed it

Part of me wants to be a Neoncity completist but at 26USD before shipping for six 3-to-5 minute long tracks is too much to ask IMO, especially with Plus100 stuff from Vaperror & CaySystemCorp to sweat about, too.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:51 PM, armadillo01 said:

I only realized they're most active on FB when the Timeless update was posted. Hopefully it's shipping between now and the end of the month, meaning it should arrive probably around Hallowe'en time at the earliest.

So I got my copy in. Don't freak out if you see what look like blotchy dark-grey brown streak marks all over the front and back cover; it's part of the art, not a sign your vinyl is scuffed. Personally I think it was a poor decision to keep that layer in, but my opinion doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

So I got my copy in. Don't freak out if you see what look like blotchy dark-grey brown streak marks all over the front and back cover; it's part of the art, not a sign your vinyl is scuffed. Personally I think it was a poor decision to keep that layer in, but my opinion doesn't matter.

I had that very thought for one brief, puckering moment when I first opened the glorified envelope it arrived in.

Just now, docbronze said:

I had that very thought for one brief, puckering moment when I first opened the glorified envelope it arrived in.

I actually took a damp cloth to one side & scrubbed for a bit & then went to Bandcamp to consult the cassette art. Good thing the cover is well-lacquered :P