日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

On 4/12/2019 at 3:18 PM, Rip said:

Really want that Aloe Island Posse but I CANNOT spend $40 on it.

I've got a group buy going where if all you're getting is AIP I can do $33 shipped ($28 + $5 S/H) if within the US. Even cheaper if you get any other in stock items. https://redd.it/bcrxv5

Edited by EHughes527

3 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

I've got a group buy going where if all you're getting is AIP I can do $33 shipped ($28 + $5 S/H) if within the US. Even cheaper if you get any other in stock items. https://redd.it/bcrxv5

Damn i impulse bought this thinking it would sell out. I wonder if i can cancel my order...

5 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

Damn didn’t know you were doing group buys. Keep us updated for those of us that don’t go on reddit much. I’d love to get in on these if I didn’t already order why you are offering now

On 4/15/2019 at 8:38 PM, Saxonjulin said:

Damn didn’t know you were doing group buys. Keep us updated for those of us that don’t go on reddit much. I’d love to get in on these if I didn’t already order why you are offering now

I've been doing group buys pretty solidly for the past two years now, but I've been less inclined to post about them here since previously there was a lot of bitching about those kinds of posts. 

Says a lot when Reddit is the less toxic option for VaporVinyl stuff...

VC has just been kinda a turn off for me as of late. 

1 minute ago, EHughes527 said:

I've been doing group buys pretty solidly for the past two years now, but I've been less inclined to post about them here since previously there was a lot of bitching about those kinds of posts. 

Says a lot when Reddit is the less toxic option for VaporVinyl stuff...

VC has just been kinda a turn off for me as of late. 

lol I got you. Fuck em. Post here anyways. Ill most like

ly be in for all the Vaporwave group buys

Edited by Saxonjulin

Just now, Saxonjulin said:

lol I got you. Fuck em. Post here anyways. Ill most likly be in for all the Vaporwave group buys

Sure. Might as well get some content posted here. 

This thread has been kinda the last place to find out about new vw/ff/etc. releases, if they're posted at all. 

VCC and VaporVinyl seem like the places to be if you actually wanna catch stuff before it sells out. 

2 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Us UK and Canadian folks find the constant group buy updates pure spam since it is irrelevant to our needs. Are we really going over this all over again just cuz @Saxonjulin asks for it? Whole threads catering to single users now? It is too hard to have a separate group buy thread?

Sorry snowflake keep scrolling if you dont wanna see it

1 minute ago, EHughes527 said:

Lol, let the bitching commence!

You're God's gift to humanity. There. Happy? Spam away. Expect sass every time B)

1 minute ago, Saxonjulin said:

Sorry snowflake keep scrolling if you dont wanna see it

You're welcome that I looked out for that LiT OST for you. Respect your gratitude. Pure class.

Edited by armadillo01

1 minute ago, armadillo01 said:

You're God's gift to humanity. There. Happy? Spam away. Expect sass every time B)

You're welcome that I looked out for that LiT OST for you. Respect your gratitude. Pure class.

Right back at ya. This community can help people even though it has no interest to you. Imagine that