日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

Yung Bae just tweeted an 8 second video showing off “special merch” that Brooklyn is getting tonight.  Opened up 3 different boxes and showed the Future of Funk LP’s in one box, Bae 2 in another box, and Bae (1) in another box.  Probably means some stuff going up soon?  At least I hope.  Especially if that’s a Bae repress.

36 minutes ago, Rip said:

Yung Bae just tweeted an 8 second video showing off “special merch” that Brooklyn is getting tonight.  Opened up 3 different boxes and showed the Future of Funk LP’s in one box, Bae 2 in another box, and Bae (1) in another box.  Probably means some stuff going up soon?  At least I hope.  Especially if that’s a Bae repress.

no repress, he's been saving stock to sell at the shows.

Apparently there'll be another announcement at the Future of Funk website at noon PST/3PM EST today.

My guesses are: 1. More live dates, 2. Cassette/MiniDisc formats for FoF V1. or 3. Another vinyl (Ba3 or another artist - YB deleted a tweet referencing Desired today).

EDIT: Could be he's selling the translucent orange tour-only edition of Bae 2 given he posted a clip of 1 being played on Twitter today also. 

Edited by armadillo01

Good times for anyone who didn't grab Bae 1 more than anything, IMO. 

JDE is still too expensive at $20USD but IIRC Neoncity was selling it for $27USD initially fwiw. I ended up adding nothing to my order. Had there not been like 7 other future funk LPs dropping this month, probably a different story.

1 hour ago, armadillo01 said:

Good times for anyone who didn't grab Bae 1 more than anything, IMO. 

JDE is still too expensive at $20USD but IIRC Neoncity was selling it for $27USD initially fwiw. I ended up adding nothing to my order. Had there not been like 7 other future funk LPs dropping this month, probably a different story.

Bae was definitely more than what I wanted to spend, especially, like you said, with all the other drops this month. But hey, it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than what it’s been going.

1 hour ago, wellnow said:

Of course he puts the orange version of Bae 2 up for sale the same day I get shipping confirmation for the blue version. Oh well, bought anyway.

Mine shipped today too!  Thank god I’m not in the variant game though, oof.