PO Soon: Hop Along - Bark Your Head Off, Dog (April 6)

5 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Had this come today and already spun it twice. Too fucking good I can't wait for everything to sink in.

Same, today was my first listen. I loved it, but I'm still processing it. For a 9 track album it's pretty beefy.

Also, the first press tri color is definitely pretty, but I think I prefer the second press for some reason. They're odd colors to see together but look cool.

Listened to this today on the way to work and I might have to go to my local shop to pick it up now. Always saw Painted Shut mentioned everywhere, guessing I’ve been sleeping on this band.

8 minutes ago, JRHews said:

Reallllly wish I could go to the record release show tomorrow. I'm settling for their later date in Philly in May . Any word on a tour edition?

All the variants so far put the pressing at 1950. Maybe a /50  variant at the release show?

38 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Anyone feel like each song is just a little bit better than the last? Like is the sequencing the best ever? Haha.

I feel that way, the last song is so fucking good by the time you get to it, it seems like it can't get any better and then the albums over and I already want more Hop Along in my life