PO Soon: Hop Along - Bark Your Head Off, Dog (April 6)

• 4 weeks later...

46 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Man I'm really digging this album, never listened to anything previous to this but will certainly be going through the back catalog.

I'm thinking of hitting up one of their upcoming shows. Anyone see them? Curious to hear how it translate live.

They've got someone from another band doing all the extra auxilary stuff in addition to the 4 regular members and they're all soooooo fucking talented. I saw them the other day on her birthday and she hit every note (even after this pic I'm gonna include). She stands a lot further from the mic too... those pipes. Oh and they played 7 of the 9 new songs, 5 from Painted Shut and 2 from Get Disowned.

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Joe Reinhardt is one of the best guitarists in my opinion. I found him with Like Lions and then followed him to Algernon Cadwallader and now this. He da bes

I whispered "Some Kind of Cadwallader" when people were shouting out encore songs and caught him grinning.

• 3 weeks later...