Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Great news!  Link is under the picture; very reasonable prices, and some cool bundles.  This band deserves to have this happen.  Such great guys who make incredible music.  I've never participated in a crowd-funding thing before, so this will be my first time!

 

Taken from Facebook:

 

We asked you if you would be interested in getting Mòn on vinyl. Your response has been tremendous. Now the time has come to realize this project together!

Get involved in our crowdfunding campaign to get your hands on this very special edition of our first album. New design and remastered songs. 250 copies available. After that, it's gone...forever!

Follow the link below for all the details. And share the good news! Cheers!

 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/appalaches-mon-vinyl-release--2#/

 

mjkpenc3rexwwfygnu27.jpg

 

 

 

 

Listen to the album here:

 

 

Edited by Gumbo72203

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

unfortunately shipping is nuts, $16 for a $22 record and $25 for the $35 record+hoodie bundle

 

probably makes it a pass for me

Oooof.... shit, you're right.  Fuck.  I'm going to try to come up with some solution to this; they're just in Montreal so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to just drive those records across the border and ship them from here for anybody in the USA who bought one. 

 

I will report back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wisdom81 said:

It's actually the same pricing ($16 USD) to be shipped in Canada. I live 2 hours from Montreal and that shipping is insane!

 

1 hour ago, shamrocks said:

unfortunately shipping is nuts, $16 for a $22 record and $25 for the $35 record+hoodie bundle

 

probably makes it a pass for me

Hang tight guys, it's being worked on :)   There will be a cheaper solution coming soon; it seems there was an error when setting up the tiers via indiegogo.  The records are being pressed in Europe, so it looks like they may just get shipped to the USA for those of us here, and to Canada for those in Canada. 

 

Wisdom, are you in Canada yourself?  Or are you in the states?  If you are in Canada, what is a typical domestic shipping rate for 1 LP?

Edited by Gumbo72203

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

 

Hang tight guys, it's being worked on :)   There will be a cheaper solution coming soon; it seems there was an error when setting up the tiers via indiegogo.  The records are being pressed in Europe, so it looks like they may just get shipped to the USA for those of us here, and to Canada for those in Canada. 

 

Wisdom, are you in Canada yourself?  Or are you in the states?  If you are in Canada, what is a typical domestic shipping rate for 1 LP?

I'm in Ottawa. Shipping in Canada really depends but somewhere around 12-16 CAD (somewhere around 9-12 USD). It's expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PigeonsPlayingWhatNow said:

In as long as shipping is squared away! Thanks for the heads up!

Check again :)

 

2 hours ago, wisdom81 said:

I'm in Ottawa. Shipping in Canada really depends but somewhere around 12-16 CAD (somewhere around 9-12 USD). It's expensive.

Word, it should be straightened out now! 

 

7 hours ago, shamrocks said:

unfortunately shipping is nuts, $16 for a $22 record and $25 for the $35 record+hoodie bundle

 

probably makes it a pass for me

Shipping has been rectified :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×