Luke Yeoward - Soap Box Ltd 7"

Single streaming on his facebook, have a listen, if you like it check out Luke's old band the "King Cannons" and side project "the 131s" support DIY!

2018 sees Yeoward launch his own Analog Recording Studio and Label; Half Way Records. Join us to celebrate the release of the labels first limited edition vinyl single; SOAP BOX.

“After recording my debut album ‘Ghosts' with J Bonner, I became obsessed with Analog Music Production. After that, I began to work hard learning and building my studio in Melbourne. I wanted Half Way Records to be a label and studio that keeps it old school, humble and simple, so I am so proud to say that this first record was made 100% analog. As in, It has not touched a computer in the process. We tracked this fucking thing to tape in the back room of my house, it was mixed to tape there too and I was lucky enough to be able to cut the record from tape and personally press this run of 45’s. It’s been 'hands on' to say the least!"

To celebrate, Half Way Records will be hosting an intimate launch party on Saturday 3rd Feb at The Shady Lady in Fitzroy, Melbourne. Admission is free but venue capacity is strictly limited to 60 people.

Luke Yeoward - Music 
SOAP BOX / GHETTO PERSONA 
Limited edition white vinyl 7" available on the night.
Hand numbered and stamped, strictly limited to 150 copies.

www.lukeyeoward.com
www.halfwayrecords.bandcamp.com
www.facebook.com/halfwayrecordsaustralia
www.instagram.com/halfwayrecords

26907909_1412090238897329_74370137204388