PO: A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant 2xLP (Out on 4/20)

jhulud

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally had to time to listen to this album. Singles were growers for me, but wanted to check the whole album in one take, especially when the last one I heard ("Thanks..") wasn't good at all. After one spin, I must admit this album is really really good one for me. Even Willy Wonka fits there, it perfectly flows from one track to another. Only time my ears bled was vocoder-something at the end of the record, but screw it. I didn't have high expectations, as elder-guys-gathering-after-several-years-of-hiatus usually doesn't give good results, but this surprised me in a positive way. Thumbs up, can't wait to see them live.

As for all the bitching about cover, c'mon. If I recall seeing "13th Step" cover back in 2003, it was terrible even back then. Lady from the insert haunts me till now. So, they are consistent I'd say :P

6 hours ago, seku said:

As for all the bitching about cover, c'mon. If I recall seeing "13th Step" cover back in 2003, it was terrible even back then. Lady from the insert haunts me till now. So, they are consistent I'd say :P

13th Step has infinitely better cover art then this.

• 8 months later...
On 5/17/2018 at 1:40 PM, angryalan said:

Someone finally put up the gold promo version on Discogs.

https://www.discogs.com/A-Perfect-Circle-Eat-The-Elephant-/release/12002262

R-12002262-1526365729-8268.jpeg.jpg

Discogs themselves are selling 50 copies of this at $100 each. It's been up a couple hours and there are 28 left if anyone is interested.

https://exclusives.discogs.com/product/a-perfect-circle-eat-the-elephant-limited-edition-promo/

10 hours ago, fish said:

Discogs themselves are selling 50 copies of this at $100 each. It's been up a couple hours and there are 28 left if anyone is interested.

https://exclusives.discogs.com/product/a-perfect-circle-eat-the-elephant-limited-edition-promo/

FUCK! Anybody grabbed a copy that he/she doesn't need?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Anyone get a shipping notification for this? E-mail said Wednesday the latest and still nothing on my end.

No shipping confirmation but mine just arrived on my doorstep a few minutes ago. It was shipped FED EX Express Overnight from LA. Good pack job but no corner protection, arrived undamaged. Number 95/200.

Edited by morfiend