PO Soon: Toundra - V(ortex)

• 4 weeks later...

Dang, you youngsters all slackin' on the weekend!

Toundra Vortex PO

Want that Windbreaker!! /s

Also googled it here:

Toundra - Vortex / Inside-Out Music

Haven't run the numbers on shipping costs etc.

edit:  LP + CD only + shipping -- from La Casa Del Disco to the USA: 30.56 Euro (14 Euro shipping)  //  from Inside-Out Music: 28.99 Euro (10 Euro shipping)

Edited by drds89
$$$

I'm seeing them in May the day before Dunk......  I might be able to fit some extra copies with me if you guys want?  I have no idea what I'm going to do about luggage/merch yet because last year I had juuuuuust enough room to bring all my stuff home haha. 

Also, word on the street is that A Thousand Arms is *supposed* to get this in. 

On 3/5/2018 at 10:23 PM, drds89 said:

Windbreakers and baseball caps (not even Dad hats!) Going to need to listen to this one in full first. Would make sense for A1KA to distro this.

Yeah, I'm trying to get the band to crash at the A1KA house in Belgium after their Ghent gig.... trying to get that networking magic going!  We have a massive AirBNB rented, but CJ and the band won't arrive until the first day of Dunk.  My buddy Sean and I are going to the Toundra show, and we're staying at the house that night, so we figured with all the extra room (there's like 9 bedrooms or something silly) we could offer the space to Toundra.  Just trying to help out the touring bands any way I can!

• 1 month later...

any streams up yet? excited for this! 

edit: here’s a pink (amazon exclusive?) preorder

https://www.amazon.es/Vortex-Exclusivo-Amazon-Vinilo-Toundra/dp/B07BQYJZKY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1524228380&sr=8-2&keywords=vortex+toundra

Edited by PigeonsPlayingWhatNow