BOOKS-A-MILLION EXCLUSIVE PRESSINGS

Over the course of the last couple of years, I've found a few B.A.M. exclusive pressings at various Books-A-Million locations that I could find no record of anywhere online, not even on their own website. I myself had to add the listings for these records to Discogs.com for there to be any hard record of these pressings existing anywhere online (Miles Smiles and On the Corner by Miles Davis, both pressed on blue wax, among others).

I've tried contacting B.A.M. to attain a comprehensive list of all of the exclusive vinyl pressings they have released, but to no avail.

Is there anyone on here who might know more about this, or where I might be able to find such a list? I'm very curious to see what they've had pressed that I might not know about.

17 minutes ago, tlr said:

Searching exclusive vinyl brings up some on their website (westworld, castlevania, game of thrones, mr robot, harry potter, etc) , but i haven't seen any list before:

http://www.booksamillion.com/search?query=exclusive vinyl;filter=product_type%3Agifts&id=7180458290413

So mostly gimmick records. 

1 minute ago, King of Nails said:

I thought this was about the Books and got really excited for a second.

This is 2018 - who still reads books when you can have the convenience of a Kindle?!? Get with the times, man!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: sweet, sweet vinyl. Anyone know the best way to store 8 milk crates worth of white label 80s dance-mix 12”s??

15 minutes ago, King of Nails said:

I thought this was about the Books and got really excited for a second.

10 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

This is 2018 - who still reads books when you can have the convenience of a Kindle?!? Get with the times, man!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: sweet, sweet vinyl. Anyone know the best way to store 8 milk crates worth of white label 80s dance-mix 12”s??

https://www.discogs.com/artist/92547-The-Books

2 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

I hear there's plenty of room at the dump. Heyoooooooooooo!