Panopticon- The Scars of Man Upon the Once Nameless Wilderness PTI and PTII

7 minutes ago, axotyl said:

get it from nordvis. 57 EUR shipped to the USA...probably about the same it would have been through bindrune.

https://www.nordvis.com/en/vinyl-c-24/panopticon-the-scars-of-man-4lp-ltd-edition-p-658

5 minutes ago, fitterhappier said:

Ordered through Nordvis

came out around $70 USD

Thanks guys

Irritated I missed out on the deluxe via Bindrune, as no email seems to have gone out, but I opted to order the standard albums separately through them rather than get the Deluxe from Nordvis, as I've been supporting Marty's releases since 2002, so it's something of a habit.

Plus I'd personally rather not wait for a package to ship from Sweden when it can ship from within the States. Just seems more logical to me.

Looking forward to this either way.

5 minutes ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

The only indication I saw of them going up was via FB and they had posted it 15 min before I saw it and made a thread here. Honestly pretty surprised I was able to get the deluxe.

i also checked the stock at nordvis when i ordered and there were about 70 copies then (now down to 30). so it looks like bindrune had fewer copies for sale than nordvis.

3 hours ago, Jim Steele said:

I wonder if, and how limited, the separate records are.. Don’t see anything about that on the Nordvis site

I don't recall them posting pressing numbers of any releases, at least recently.

Looks like I'm one of many that missed the deluxe - but quickly ordered the individual 2xLP's.  Very excited for this one!

3 hours ago, coreystevens88 said:

I don't recall them posting pressing numbers of any releases, at least recently.

Looks like I'm one of many that missed the deluxe - but quickly ordered the individual 2xLP's.  Very excited for this one!

Yeah with just 100 copies available we didn’t stand a chance..

• 1 month later...