PO: Air - Moon Safari 20th Anniversary glow in the dark vinyl (04/20)

17 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Really struggling with whether or not I need this.  I don't have doubles of any album at this point.  I don't want to start down the road that I've seen so many take on these forums.  That road leads to darkness.

Resist the urge! I only did if for Polygondwanaland and never again. Only re-buy if it's an anniversary reissue with bonus LPs then flip the OG.

30 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Really struggling with whether or not I need this.  I don't have doubles of any album at this point.  I don't want to start down the road that I've seen so many take on these forums.  That road leads to darkness.

For $14, I would buy it with another album you need for your collection. (Save on shipping.)

This is really a “timeless” record that has been loved for decades, and one who’s brilliance I failed to recognize for years. (I mean “Kelly Watch the Stars”...what the hell was wrong with my ears all these years!?)

Even if you prefer the black OG, this colorway will be trading for $40-$50 plus in a few months.

When great records are THIS CHEAP these days, you gotta grab them before they are gone. ;)

Doubles also make AMAZING gifts!

Edited by Plarocks

3 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

For $14, I would buy it with another album you need for your collection. (Save on shipping.)

This is really a “timeless” record that has been loved for decades, and one who’s brilliance I failed to recognize for years. (I mean “Kelly Watch the Stars”...what the hell was wrong with my ears all these years!?)

Even if you prefer the black OG, this colorway will be trading for $40-$50 plus in a few months.

When great records are THIS CHEAP these days, you gotta grab them before they are gone. ;)

Doubles also make AMAZING gifts!

Well said

14 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Thanks for the heads up! I've never owned a glow-in-the-dark record before and have not heard good things but this is cheap enough that it's worth the gamble.

16 minutes ago, wellnow said:

Just got an email from Bull Moose saying the price was a mistake and that it's actually 20 bucks.

Amazon listing is gone now, too, but I bet Amazon will honor their price mistake.  Is Bullmoose trying to charge you again?  I generally love them, but that is not a classy move for $6.

• 4 weeks later...