PO NOW: Courtney Barnett - 'Tell Me How You Really Feel'

4 minutes ago, HeartSwells said:

I probably wouldn't worry too much about not being able to find a 7", supposedly they've pressed 2.5k for UK stores (according to RT).

These 7” singles are limited to 2000 copies worldwide.

(Don't think the UK got a larger allocation than what was made)

8 hours ago, stl_ben said:

These 7” singles are limited to 2000 copies worldwide.

(Don't think the UK got a larger allocation than what was made)

Those might be the Milk/Mom+Pop pressing, seems weird Rough Trade would state it specifically on their site, and none of the UK indies selling them

have sold out yet.

1 hour ago, paupérrimo said:

Red variant (Rough Trade) is $6 less than purple variant (Merch Table) after shipping but I like how purple wax looks. Any info in how limited is the red? Not really into collecting more than one variant per abum and I want to pre-order NOW.

Nothing definitive but it’s the indies variant in the UK, US, and most likely everywhere else.  My guess is it’s /2000 or /3000 based on that.  This is really probably a which one do you think looks cooler decision or a this version was $5 cheaper for me decision.

On 16/2/2018 at 1:24 PM, OldKentuckyShark said:

Nothing definitive but it’s the indies variant in the UK, US, and most likely everywhere else.  My guess is it’s /2000 or /3000 based on that.  This is really probably a which one do you think looks cooler decision or a this version was $5 cheaper for me decision.

"This red coloured vinyl LP is limited to just 2500 copies in the UK and is only available to purchase from independent stores such as ourselves."

https://www.lostinvinyl.org/preorder-now/courtney-barnett-tell-me-how-you-really-feel-limited-red-vinyl-lp-pre-order-release-date-18th-may

Maybe it's limited to just 2500 copies in the UK and 500 worldwide? However, I'm taking red as it matches the cover and is cheaper.