Jump to content
darkeyelids

PO NOW: Courtney Barnett - 'Tell Me How You Really Feel'

Recommended Posts

I am a bit confused about the colored variants of this release

Discogs has all listed but it is a bit unclear which purple version is available where.

Probably just a mix up from the people who made the listing, but here's what's listed so far

 

Red opaque = Europe

Red transparent = USA , Canada & Europe

Purple opaque = Australia & New Zealand

Purple opaque #2  = USA , Canada & Europe

Purple marbled = USA , Canada & Europe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 4:17 AM, trickster said:

I am a bit confused about the colored variants of this release

Discogs has all listed but it is a bit unclear which purple version is available where.

Probably just a mix up from the people who made the listing, but here's what's listed so far

 

Red opaque = Europe

Red transparent = USA , Canada & Europe

Purple opaque = Australia & New Zealand

Purple opaque #2  = USA , Canada & Europe

Purple marbled = USA , Canada & Europe

 

There was also a Silver Vinyl Me Please version but I think it just sold out yesterday.  It won't show up yet because it hasn't shipped yet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YouTwo said:

There was also a Silver Vinyl Me Please version but I think it just sold out yesterday.  It won't show up yet because it hasn't shipped yet.  

Yeah, I forgot to add this one
To be honest I am aiming to get the transparent red version but I have to figure out the details
My local got several copies but I need to drop by and get the barcode and catalog numbers info and cross check with Discigs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trickster said:

Yeah, I forgot to add this one
To be honest I am aiming to get the transparent red version but I have to figure out the details
My local got several copies but I need to drop by and get the barcode and catalog numbers info and cross check with Discigs

The red is indie exclusive and it says the color on the hype sticker so it shouldnt be that confusing to figure out what you have in your hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2018 at 2:46 PM, mondie said:

Signed black is the choice amongst a sea of colour, available from recordstore as already mentioned:

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/Signed/Tell-Me-How-You-Really-Feel-Signed/5SQM0E7I000

 

This just came with a small signed promo card, packed loose in the mailer. Not exactly a signed copy as promised. Kinda lame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×