PO: Black Panther The Album

ethereal

I find it disappointing that seemingly no one else is offering a good colored variant for this soundtrack. You would think people would be all over that. Not saying green is a bad color but it makes no sense with Black Panther.

Edited by Vector53

I've been listening to this album daily over the past 2 weeks.

Who need a hero? (hero)
You need a hero, look in the mirror, there go your hero
Who on the front lines at ground zero? (hero)
My heart don't skip a beat, even when hard times bumps the needle
Mass destruction and mass corruption
The souls are sufferin' men
Clutchin' on deaf ears again, rapture is comin'
It's all prophecy and if I gotta be sacrificed for the greater good, then that's what it gotta be

8 hours ago, Vector53 said:

I find it disappointing that seemingly no one else is offering a good colored variant for this soundtrack. You would think people would be all over that. Not saying green is a bad color but it makes no sense with Black Panther.

Would really love a black with purple [whatever] to mimic his suit's powers.

• 2 weeks later...

So are all the pressings of this etched, or just the ones from TDE?

Edit: My friend got the TDE version and informed me that side D is etched and I saw pictures of the Red and from what discogs says the standard has tracks on Sides A - D and are not etched.

Edited by Reshiram454

21 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

So are all the pressings of this etched, or just the ones from TDE?

Edit: My friend got the TDE version and informed me that side D is etched and I saw pictures of the Red and from what discogs says the standard has tracks on Sides A - D and are not etched.

How did the red look? I'll be Stateside for Memorial Day weekend & I might pop into a local Target assuming copies are left.

2 hours ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

How did the red look? I'll be Stateside for Memorial Day weekend & I might pop into a local Target assuming copies are left.

It's a standard red: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Black-Panther-The-Album-Music-From-And-Inspired-By/release/11988798

1 hour ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

So Discogs shows the TDE version having Side D with music. Is this what your friend is talking about @Reshiram454https://www.discogs.com/Various-Black-Panther-The-Album-Music-From-And-Inspired-By/release/11986098

No I believe that's the standard retail, I'm pretty sure there's 2 plates for this release, one has music on all 4 sides and the other has music on 3 sides and the etching, the later being the TDE exclusive.