Jump to content
Dougie Jones

Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer - Coming soon!!!

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

I'm JEALOUS. I have not had the chance to see her. Hopefully she'll come to Chicago for this one.

I lucked out and saw her open for of Montreal in a small theater. The whole band was on point. She'll never hit this area again, I'd say your chances are pretty good for a Chicago stop if she tours on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2018 at 12:32 PM, serum7 said:

I lucked out and saw her open for of Montreal in a small theater. The whole band was on point. She'll never hit this area again, I'd say your chances are pretty good for a Chicago stop if she tours on it. 

Saw her open up for Of Montreal in Milwaukee. She tore the roof off the damn place and then the lead singer of Of Montreal simulated having sex with someone in a pig mask. To say the night peaked early was an understatement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, natenomm said:

Saw her open up for Of Montreal in Milwaukee. She tore the roof off the damn place and then the lead singer of Of Montreal simulated having sex with someone in a pig mask. To say the night peaked early was an understatement.

I'd seen of Montreal so many times around that era that wasn't really a surprise. I thought they both did great but following her would be a risky move for anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, serum7 said:

I'd seen of Montreal so many times around that era that wasn't really a surprise. I thought they both did great but following her would be a risky move for anyone. 

For the encore Of Montreal invited Janelle and the rest of her band on stage for a cover of "Thriller," so that was pretty cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Make me feel" Just won. Everything. Favorite song of the year. I'm calling it. I know Courtney Barnetts album hasn't come out yet but there's no way it'll be this good. 

 

Also I think she absorbed Prince or perhaps Fused together with him DBZ style.  I'm so excited about this album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdamJNovak said:

Got a confirmation email, but my account states I don't have any orders and when I tried to track it with my order number and zip code, they said they couldn't find the order. So I emailed them and asked what the deal was?

I would call customer service 1800-282-2200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×