Black Moth Super Rainbow - Panic Blooms

39 minutes ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

This is the impression I'm left with the most myself. Damn but those first 2 albums need to be on vinyl  already

It's a nice surprise but with even Wooden Shjips going a bit mellow and gazey I think peeps want something relatively slow and chill. Probably cuz the world outside is burning.

Rad Cult is pressing them and repressing the first two Tobacco LPs in "2018/2019". I think we'll see at least one before the end of the year.

On 6/4/2018 at 12:30 AM, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Also new variant up on bandcamp. Crystal clear & cream with a blue silkscreen instead of black. Interested in how that turns out since the cloud variant is way different than what I figured.

Hadn't ordered this album yet so I hopped on the clear/cream. Sounds like a good visual mashup with the album title. That blue variant is killer though, hopefully it's just as nice.

16 hours ago, pizza face said:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27535130/black-moth-super-rainbow-panic-blooms-pink-edition-2lp

Pink Edition. Not sure if it's pink vinyl, I'm assuming it is. But the cover shows pink replacing the blue portion of the artwork.

I grilled BM for some further details and they quickly took their tweet down and said it was removed from the schedule/pushed back. They also said it's likely the pink cover + pink vinyl but weren't sure.

16 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Rad Cult is pressing them and repressing the first two Tobacco LPs in "2018/2019". I think we'll see at least one before the end of the year.

I'd love for this to happen (I'd kill for a copy of Maniac Meat) , but I feel like he has been teasing this and Dandelion Gum reissues for years.

59 minutes ago, DoublesGuy said:

I'd love for this to happen (I'd kill for a copy of Maniac Meat) , but I feel like he has been teasing this and Dandelion Gum reissues for years.

That's because they were supposed to be on Graveface but something happened. Kept getting delayed again and again before they finally announced it was coming to Rad Cult. Start a People cassette reissue is already in existence I bet the preorder happens soon for vinyl after the album release has cooled off. They've been in full gear since last year with the Tobacco comp, all the 7"s, and this LP.

There was a Dandelion Gum reissue pretty recently. Pretty nice too.

Edited by ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

More than half gone, yall might wanna hop on that. I know there's a lot of tape hate but the bonus material is probably going to be worth it. Looks like same style as the Panic Blooms library clamshell, which looks really good I might add. Hopin that rumored vinyl comes soon too. Been waiting for this!

If the past is any indication though there will be a repress or a restock at some point.