Out Now: Silverstein - First 2 Albums [REPRESSES]

• 3 months later...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kjm23 said:

Also looking for a copy of the WBIEF 15 Tour Press. Have a copy of Turnover - Good Nature Tour Press Numbered out of 300 to trade for it. If anybody's interested in that deal hit me up.

interested in that Turnover record.. unfortunately not going to any of the shows from Silverstein..

Giving this one more shot. Looking for a copy of When Broken is Easily Fixed Tour Press (Out of 300) that they are selling on tour right now. Will buy outright or I can trade a Tour Press of Turnover - Good Nature (Out of 300) or Circa Survive - The Amulet: B-Sides 7" Tour Version on Red (Out of 500), and also have the Citizen - Open Your Heart Tour Only Red Cassette. If interested in working out a deal hit me up.

Also giving this another shot. Willing to pay more than retail + plus shipping for any help.  I'm a Silverstein variant collector and can't make it to any of the shows on this tour.

Nvm, my brother in Kansas offered to grab it for me! Good luck for the rest looking!

Edited by Em3raldWarrior

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gutted that I can't make it to the show to get a 15 anniversary press because it's on Black Friday and I work in retail (fml, right?)

BUT Victory is repressing both albums again:

When Broken Is Easily Fixed (Orange, Red & Black Starburst) /225 - 5th pressing

When Broken Is Easily Fixed (White) /475 - 5th pressing

Discovering The Waterfront (Grey Putty) /475 - 6th pressing

Discovering The Waterfront (Clear Green) /300 - 6th pressing

Discovering The Waterfront (Clear Orange w/ Black Smoke) /225 - 6th pressing

These are all set to ship on or before November 30, 2018.

They're also repressing their other albums too: 

Edited by MyckelJay

On 11/12/2018 at 9:43 PM, Kjm23 said:

Giving this one more shot. Looking for a copy of When Broken is Easily Fixed Tour Press (Out of 300) that they are selling on tour right now. Will buy outright or I can trade a Tour Press of Turnover - Good Nature (Out of 300) and also have the Citizen - Open Your Heart Tour Only Red Cassette if you're interested in that. If interested in working out a deal hit me up.

Still looking for a tour copy. If you are able to grab one let me know.

22 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

I really, really want that starburst. But I'm already hoping to pick up the tour press and dont need three copies of this album.

If you wanna be a cool kid and pick up an extra tour copy for me that'd be tight. Their show is tomorrow for me, but I can't get out of working Black Friday in a retail job, unfortunately. I might grab that starburst one if I can't get anyone to get a toy press for me though.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:43 PM, Kjm23 said:

Giving this one more shot. Looking for a copy of When Broken is Easily Fixed Tour Press (Out of 300) that they are selling on tour right now. Will buy outright or I can trade a Tour Press of Turnover - Good Nature (Out of 300) or Circa Survive - The Amulet: B-Sides 7" Tour Version on Red (Out of 500), and also have the Citizen - Open Your Heart Tour Only Red Cassette. If interested in working out a deal hit me up.