Jump to content

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

Too bad they didn't continue the Starburst variants for these releases. That green w/ black smoke is awful.

If that's not your thing it looks like they found some orange copies from the first press if you scroll down a little further. Says theres five left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what is the chance victory fucked up and listed the colors swapped? Green with smoke makes no sense for broken and yellow with white smoke makes no sense for waterfront but if you flip that they’re both pretty apt imo.

 

idk, as it is imma pass. They just ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

So what is the chance victory fucked up and listed the colors swapped? Green with smoke makes no sense for broken and yellow with white smoke makes no sense for waterfront but if you flip that they’re both pretty apt imo.

 

idk, as it is imma pass. They just ugly.

The colors are correct. I edited the original post on page 1 to ad photos. The "yellow" looks more gold to me. I think they'd definitely match better if they were flipped, but WBIEF still looks pretty sweet in my opinion. I've been waiting too long for colored represses of these though, so either way I'm sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

So these bad boys are sitting at a fedex location ten miles away with a scheduled delivery for Friday. Thanks FedEx. 

Did you choose FedEx or does Victory just ship FedEx? There's a couple Ringworm albums I've been eyeing from VR but if they're gonna ship FedEx I'll just grab them from someone on discogs or something.

 

I REALLY fucking hate FedEx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Did you choose FedEx or does Victory just ship FedEx? There's a couple Ringworm albums I've been eyeing from VR but if they're gonna ship FedEx I'll just grab them from someone on discogs or something.

 

I REALLY fucking hate FedEx.

They do something called smartpost. Its basically fedex delivers it to you local post office and is delivered through usps. It gets held by your local fedex for 2-4 days before they actually get it to usps. This costs 8 dollars and is the cheapest option.  Go the discogs route.

Edited by lostcrimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 4:25 AM, lostcrimes said:

They do something called smartpost. Its basically fedex delivers it to you local post office and is delivered through usps. It gets held by your local fedex for 2-4 days before they actually get it to usps. This costs 8 dollars and is the cheapest option.  Go the discogs route.

I was wondering about that. I've had packages delivered by FedEx from the trucks before, but this one was brought to USPS by FedEx. Never seen that before. It cost $7 for me, which is still dumb, but flippers are already trying to sell these for triple the price of what Victory is. At least with DTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×