PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

11 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

So this is the original singer? Not Spencer?

Spencer does the majority of the vocals on the song.  He has been the vocalist since They're Only Chasing Safety.  Aaron was in the band from the beginning, but left prior to Disambiguation.  He did the clean vocals on their releases, along with drumming.  He rejoined when the band decided to come back... and on this song his voice is the secondary vocals you hear in the chorus, as well as during the bridge.  Not sure how much you do or do not know about the band, so I just wanted to be clear!

I have spent $200 on this damn band today.  I better not get a cancellation of my deluxe edition!!! 

Just now, Kyle_ftl said:

Spencer does the majority of the vocals on the song.  He has been the vocalist since They're Only Chasing Safety.  Aaron was in the band from the beginning, but left prior to Disambiguation.  He did the clean vocals on their releases, along with drumming.  He rejoined when the band decided to come back... and on this song his voice is the secondary vocals you hear in the chorus, as well as during the bridge.  Not sure how much you do or do not know about the band, so I just wanted to be clear!

I have spent $200 on this damn band today.  I better not get a cancellation of my deluxe edition!!! 

I think the confusion is some German site stated it was the original lineup. Which if not just a mistake, I assume could be a translation error due to confusion between "original" and "classic"

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I think the confusion is some German site stated it was the original lineup. Which if not just a mistake, I assume could be a translation error due to confusion between "original" and "classic"

I also think it's possible that there are a ton of casual listeners that really do believe this is the original lineup.  Maybe the website just assumed that as well.  Who knows.

Just now, hyperg1ant said:

I think im the only guy with bad luck hahaha

Or maybe you're the guy with the best luck because they cancelled early on you, so if you still wanted it you could buy it again.  We're gonna get cancelled hours later and it'll be sold out and we'll be extra annoyed!

K. I have questions about the 7” set. 

Each of the six 7”s contain 2 songs... will the last one have a bonus track? Or single sided?

is the 7” test pressing just one 7” or the whole set? Seems like just one. Maybe it will have to be a scavenger hunt to get the full set. Haha. 

4 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

K. I have questions about the 7” set. 

Each of the six 7”s contain 2 songs... will the last one have a bonus track? Or single sided?

is the 7” test pressing just one 7” or the whole set? Seems like just one. Maybe it will have to be a scavenger hunt to get the full set. Haha. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they had something like an etching on the back, but then you think they would announce something like that or a bonus track.

Shady shit and fucking up orders are not atypical of Merchnow. And shit customer service as the icing on the cake. Yet I keep ordering from them. Too many bands use them not to. I've had countless issues with them, but I'd be missing a lot of pieces from my collection without them. And it doesn't ruffle my feathers too much cause it does get resolved in some way by the end of it all. Just takes quite some time to get to that.