PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

First world problems

Loved Underoath back in the day, but they never played Budapest ( I got to see them in their prime though). they came back, done those album shows without a local date. And now they have a date here on their EU tour in June, presumably on their worst album's cycle. 

Edited by xfactor675

1) Hopefully we get a 7" of those CD bonus songs later.
2) I just got through watching all the "Making of" videos posted thus far and I'm gonna guess that the problem with this album may be pretty apparent. At one point Aaron says that they needed to finish up some drum stuff they wanted to change and that they had already been in the studio for 60 days. And then they talk about how they had never done pre-production on a single album and that this was the first one. Gonna guess that's the problem right there, they just worked on these for too long and essentially just processed all the grit and feeling out of it.

7 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Do people still buy CD's? I guess for your car stereo or something?

I buy them to get a better rip than the digital download they include with the album. Can’t tell you if it’s actually any better, but I still like physicially being able to import my CD and use it on anything. 

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

I just grabbed the Deathwish 30 CDs for $30 deal to have tunes in my car...even though I have an aux cord.

A CD will sound better than your Aux cord any day. 

48 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Link to this sweet deal?  

I apologize for using the word "just" because it was a couple weeks ago and the deal is no longer up.

They seem to do "10 CDs for $10" once or twice a year and it's usually "We can promise no duplicates for up to 3 orders." I think it's a common deal during their Black Friday sales.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

7 hours ago, V3XED said:

Target and Best Buy do bonus tracks on a ton of CDs, so I buy those occasionally. I don’t have an aux port, but I have a CD player and perfectly functioning tape deck in my car. I buy more tapes than anything so I’m not replacing that shit till the deck breaks. 

6 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I apologize for using the word "just" because it was a couple weeks ago and the deal is no longer up.

They seem to do "10 CDs for $10" once or twice a year and it's usually "We can promise no duplicates for up to 3 orders." I think it's a common deal during their Black Friday sales.

Sadface

On 3/22/2018 at 1:46 PM, V3XED said:

All the time.  For me it still feels like I actually got something tangible for my money that I can easily give to my friends to listen to, rip to my computer, play in my car, etc.   I also am one of those that pour through the booklet and lyrics, and don’t like doing that through a pdf file.  As long as I can get a cd version, I will most likely choose that option along with the vinyl.