PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

52 minutes ago, drawcody said:

So you don’t like the new Underoath album, well.....

giphy.gif

What are you going to do now that the band that you cock worship came out with a big fucking stinker. Even if you thought it was horrible, you would still probably say it’s was great just to keep up appearances.  10/10 groundgaping music. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

6 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

What are you going to do now that the band that you cock worship came out with a big fucking stinker. Even if you thought it was horrible, you would still probably say it’s was great just to keep up appearances.  10/10 groundgaping music. 

Let the man enjoy his favorite band.  You're starting to sound almost as bad as that guy that likes Coheed and the Florida Gators.  

Also, are you still going to wear Underoath shirts in public?  

2 minutes ago, ShitPost Malone said:

Let the man enjoy his favorite band.  You're starting to sound almost as bad as that guy that likes Coheed and the Florida Gators.  

Also, are you still going to wear Underoath shirts in public?  

I do love me a good six pack of Gator Sweat  ale 

Here’s the thing, is this the album I wanted? I don’t know. Did I expect something heavy after all this time? Hell no. I enjoy the album for what it is, and their still my favorite band. I’m happy their back in whatever form that is. 

I can can tell you one thing, I am tired of all the bitching. I’m the kind of guy that listens to music from every genre and style. I don’t walk in with crazy expectations only to be let down. Which is pretty much everyone that I see on these forums. 

1 minute ago, Okami said:

I am ok with what I have heard so far, and  I didn’t expect anything approaching the past material.  Every band with any longevity has a release or two that doesn’t meet the previous releases standards.  But at the very least Underoath is back. 

Back with a gender change and a new pair of high heels 

5 hours ago, drawcody said:

Here’s the thing, is this the album I wanted? I don’t know. Did I expect something heavy after all this time? Hell no. I enjoy the album for what it is, and their still my favorite band. I’m happy their back in whatever form that is. 

I can can tell you one thing, I am tired of all the bitching. I’m the kind of guy that listens to music from every genre and style. I don’t walk in with crazy expectations only to be let down. Which is pretty much everyone that I see on these forums. 

"Their"

7 hours ago, drawcody said:

Sounds like you joined the forums for the wrong reason. VC is about eating popcorn and reading the bitching.

Just gave it my first listen. It's exactly what most have said. I'm a little confused by the pacing. Very radio friendly. Their's screaming on nearly every track but not as heavy or in the ways you'd think. Synths are more upfront than other albums. Gotta say that the electronic and sampling stuff is pretty creative, but I'm not sure it even fits sometimes. "Wake Me" is a track I might delete because it sounds like the song that next years "The Voice" or "American Idol" contestants will attempt to sing, but make even worse. Etc. I'll have to listen a few more times but this is sitting at around a 6/10 for me.

Edited by MCDELTAT

Just now, famousdrumer said:

for those of you who ordered the black translucent and has shipped, check your order as they are switching out for white translucent. such shady pieces of shit. emails and phone calls going unanswered. 

I already spoke with their customer service last week. Thy said that it’s a order status error because they added the Milky White variant to their store. Myself and three other guys reached out last week to confirm that they’re still black. 

7 minutes ago, drawcody said:

I already spoke with their customer service last week. Thy said that it’s a order status error because they added the Milky White variant to their store. Myself and three other guys reached out last week to confirm that they’re still black. 

good to know! thanks. 

21 minutes ago, famousdrumer said:

for those of you who ordered the black translucent and has shipped, check your order as they are switching out for white translucent. such shady pieces of shit. emails and phone calls going unanswered. 

As others here have said, they just overlaped the SKU numbers. No switch on the product.
Also, expect a few to go back in stock, as I just cancelled mine! lol, still holding on to the smartpunk variant however

44 minutes ago, V3XED said:

As others here have said, they just overlaped the SKU numbers. No switch on the product.
Also, expect a few to go back in stock, as I just cancelled mine! lol, still holding on to the smartpunk variant however

If you ever wants to get rid of that smart punk version hit me up. Contacted them the other day to see if they had any cancelled orders and they said they werent putting them back up for sale on the site. Any cancelled orders would be sold at pop up events they run