PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

11 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

Insert "Jews" for "Christians" in all of your posts and learn how easily double standards work!

This is true in all religious or non-religious affiliation, I was just talking about Christianity because this band was a Christian band, If this was a Jewish band I would have used that as an example. So your point is moot. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

2 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

This is true in all religious or non-religious affiliation, I was just talking about Christianity because this band was a Christian band, If this was a Jewish band I would have used that as an example. So your point is mute. 

I dunno why you can't hear his moot point. I heard it just fine. 

2 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

Most Jews I have known are the most hypocritical fucked up people I have ever met. Just because someone is a Jew does not make them a good person. I always laugh that people think they are one in the same. This phrase always amuses me, "they were a good Jew" This isn't a knock at Judaism, its a knock at the perception of people who hide behind religion. 

Not sure the reception would have been as friendly to your quote as edited here

3 hours ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

Not sure the reception would have been as friendly to your quote as edited here

Well I'm sure you are familiar with context, and the word Jew contextually can be used in a very hateful way to describe someone, so I would have never used it in the way you edited above. I was merely describing my interaction with individuals and what I hear frequently in the news and media since Christianity is the worlds dominant religion. The phrase "he was a good Christian" is uttered too often when people give interviews or describe someone. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath