PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

1 minute ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

well, its "translucent" not "transparent".... fun fact: only 2/15 of the population is born with the ability to see through "translucent" colors. 

Okay allow me to rephrase: I am unable to see anything through the record, including light.

Except of course through that weird hole in the middle.

2 hours ago, Nateisgame said:

Okay allow me to rephrase: I am unable to see anything through the record, including light.

Except of course through that weird hole in the middle.

For what it is worth, somebody wrote this into the discoggs page for the release...

"due to production error, the vinyl came out normal 180g black NOT translucent in any way"

17 minutes ago, V3XED said:

For what it is worth, somebody wrote this into the discoggs page for the release...

"due to production error, the vinyl came out normal 180g black NOT translucent in any way"

Not all of them, my stupid friends is definitely reaaaaaally smoky black to the point where you can't tell unless you hold it up to a light. Probably more people got actual translucent because it can't just be him.

If anyone’s looking for a Smartpunk variant, shoot me a message. Still sealed #203/300, just trying to get back what I paid plus shipping. Straight $35 shipped and it’s all yours.

I was feeling a bit optimistic after the two singles but unfortunately lost interest once I heard the rest of the album. Deserves to be in the hands of someone who will truly enjoy it!

4 trans green deluxe back in stock, nabbed mines!

thatbeing said, I now have five variants of this album... if anyone is interested, just trying to get what I paid back;

Black deluxe /500 $50 ppd

HT black w/ splatter /500 $25 ppd

Emo Nite /500 $30 ppd

hit me up if interested

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

They all came out opaque.  I ended up with it and mine is at least.

the x/300 deluxe "trans green" was back up for sale last week on the UK store.
And yeah due to a pressing error (eye roll) the deluxe translucent black and deluxe translucent green are both opaque instead. 

Also, if anyone's wondering, I got the hot topic release and think its pretty nice. Splatter on black is always tough but this one turned out nice.