PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

• 2 months later...

Curious if anyone is willing to sell or trade their 7”test presses?

I’m looking for these two,

Disc 5: No Frame/In Motion

Disc 6: I Gave Up/Loneliness

I have a few duplicate copies of other 7” test presses of Erase me if you want to trade. I also picked up a a 36/300 smart punk sealed that I could trade as well. 

5 hours ago, drawcody said:

I have a few duplicate copies of other 7” test presses of Erase me if you want to trade. I also picked up a a 36/300 smart punk sealed that I could trade as well. 

i believe i have No Frame/In Motion, but need to double check. Feel free to shoot me a DM/offer and ill consider if i do have that one. 

9 hours ago, drawcody said:

I have 6. Not sure what I’d be willing to trade or sell for. I guess DM your offer and I’ll let you know. 

Anyone need this variants? Looking to make back what I spent. Nothing extreme. Bundle and get a discount:

-Erase Me - Smartpunk clear with green splatter - Mint
-Erase Me - Hot Topic black with green splatter - Mint
-Erase Me - 180g green - Mint sealed
-Erase Me - Green Deluxe spine crumple damage - VG+ jacket/sealed
-Erase Me - White Deluxe - Mint sealed
-Erase Me - 7" box - Mint sealed

11 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

We had to believe, man. Still dig some new songs, but the hype is gone for sure. 

That said, I still love this band and will continue to see them live and support any other efforts they put out. 

I want to see them live, but this next tour supposedly has Crown the Empire making DGD and Underoath the only bands worth seeing. My closest venue is well over $40 after fees and that's not worth it for a tour for this album. I was really hoping for a LITSOS tour.

4 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

I want to see them live, but this next tour supposedly has Crown the Empire making DGD and Underoath the only bands worth seeing. My closest venue is well over $40 after fees and that's not worth it for a tour for this album. I was really hoping for a LITSOS tour.

For what it's worth, DGD and UØ were the only ones I wanted to see during the spring tour and both bands killed it. Definitely wanted a LITSOS tour as well, but as a band I think they see TOCS and DTGL as their highest regard pieces. 

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

For what it's worth, DGD and UØ were the only ones I wanted to see during the spring tour and both bands killed it. Definitely wanted a LITSOS tour as well, but as a band I think they see TOCS and DTGL as their highest regard pieces. 

JK it's over $50 after fees. That's ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

If I wasn't so far from iMatter I'd be going. Drug Church and RIVALS are 2 of my favorite bands.

I love Drug Church and they never god damn play their hometown. I'd honestly waste a day making the drive just to see them and fuck around, but its on my girlfriend's birthday.

11 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I love Drug Church and they never god damn play their hometown. I'd honestly waste a day making the drive just to see them and fuck around, but its on my girlfriend's birthday.

I flew from DE to Dallas, TX to see them at So What last year and it was 100% worth it. Waiting for that new album every day but hopefully they play your hometown soon.

A year or two ago I had to move to North Bumfuckville, NY and it was mid day, hanging out with my wife while I was sick, and I just noticed that Memphis May Fire was playing a free show in South Bumbfuckville.  By the time we got there, Blessthefall was still playing and we got to see a MMF set.  It was actually pretty cool.  If I had known earlier I would have wanted to see Emery, but oh well.

Kids down in that part of NY NEVER have anything to do.  There's nothing... Like no cell phone signal nothing.  So I feel like it's a really good to give some of the backwoods kids getting out there and having fun.

Also, do they only have Christian bands play?  Serious question.

3 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

A year or two ago I had to move to North Bumfuckville, NY and it was mid day, hanging out with my wife while I was sick, and I just noticed that Memphis May Fire was playing a free show in South Bumbfuckville.  By the time we got there, Blessthefall was still playing and we got to see a MMF set.  It was actually pretty cool.  If I had known earlier I would have wanted to see Emery, but oh well.

Kids down in that part of NY NEVER have anything to do.  There's nothing... Like no cell phone signal nothing.  So I feel like it's a really good to give some of the backwoods kids getting out there and having fun.

Also, do they only have Christian bands play?  Serious question.

Drug Church is definitely not a Christain band. I don't think Such Gold, Microwave, or Can't Swim are either but I don't know enough about any of them to say for sure.

56 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Drug Church is definitely not a Christain band. I don't think Such Gold, Microwave, or Can't Swim are either but I don't know enough about any of them to say for sure.

But why are they called Drug CHURCH?!?!  Answer me that me answer guy!  Such Gold? I just took Nate to confessional last week.

No, I really don't know.  I just saw several Christian bands on the list the year I went and this time too.  Although I don't think Underoath wan't to be know as a Christian band anymore.

15 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

But why are they called Drug CHURCH?!?!  Answer me that me answer guy!  Such Gold? I just took Nate to confessional last week.

No, I really don't know.  I just saw several Christian bands on the list the year I went and this time too.  Although I don't think Underoath wan't to be know as a Christian band anymore.

I looked through a bunch of the old lineups, it's definitely mostly Christian bands. My ex-christcore kid coworker said he used to go to it every year.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...