PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

12 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

It's called a slip case when referring to records. But yeah, basically. 

"Deluxe Translucent Green 180g 12” Vinyl packaged in a Triple Gatefold Jacket with a 16-page Booklet and Special Edition Die-cut O-Card.  An official Underoath store exclusive."

except there ^

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

Each of the deluxe versions have  different color o-cards. Black has a black o-card, white has white, green has green. 

Ahh dang good point. Was stuck in a meeting and didnt get a chance at the Translucent green :'c. 
Also though, my new theory on the translucent black is it will just be standard black and Merchnow Copy and pasted the titles wrong.

Also: Remaining Stock

Merchnow:  (15) Black Deluxe

Merchnow:  (199) Acid Green
UO Site:  (~650) White Deluxe

Edited by V3XED

45 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Ahh dang good point. Was stuck in a meeting and didnt get a chance at the Translucent green :'c. 
Also though, my new theory on the translucent black is it will just be standard black and Merchnow Copy and pasted the titles wrong.

Also: Remaining Stock

Merchnow:  (15) Black Deluxe

Merchnow:  (199) Acid Green
UO Site:  (~650) White Deluxe

Yeah the green deluxe is the only one I missed but I couldn't justify another $97 package just for the vinyl considering all of the stuff I had preordered. 

Supposedly more of the green and white delxue will hit US stores soon. Supposedly. 

4 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

I've got this new response from MerchNow:

28166636_1177130289085208_58533260683796

Looks like the emails worked lol. So, now everyone can be safe of order cancellations? MerchNow is fixing their shit?

I bet they raised the price multiple times to offset the cost of x amount of people who ordered for cheaper prices, so they wouldn't have to cancel x amount of orders they just made everyone else pay more

1 minute ago, MayCauseDeath said:

12 dollars for shipping though

Charged me $4.99

I figured I'd get into the spirit of the thread and grab one because this variant sounds cool. If I fucking hate the album I'll probably just sell it for cost to someone who missed out.

Unless the aftermarket is batshit crazy in which case, I get bills y'all