Jump to content
justin_cole12

PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

Recommended Posts

On 3/18/2018 at 5:48 PM, Buffbloom said:

Whoa... I liked On My Teeth quite a bit... This new song is just bad. Period.

 

I know there will never be another Define The Great Line, but I thought these guys had a renewed passion.... but I'm starting to think it's just all about the Benjamins.

 

I like both the new singles so far. I know Rapture is definitely a big departure, but I trust Drew's note about there only being a few of these on the album

Speaking of DTGL, still hoping they decide to repress it again in the future. I remember going to one of the first shows of their reunion tour at Self Help Fest and I was the first to get to their merch table. I kick myself quite often for not picking up one of the TOCS/DTGL tour pressings while I was there. Didn't into vinyl till late last year, so I had no interest at the time (Mar 2016). Both the normal pressing and the tour repressing are both insane on Discogs. I remember they released a few leftover copies on their site sometime last year, and their site broke when they went on sale. I don't think it was fair for them to send an email for everyone to stand by at 10AM or whatever the time was. I would've bought it as soon as I got the email. You snooze, you lose. Not paying the Discogs prices, so I'll just play the waiting game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BrandonSprague said:

Actually made my account today after coming across this thread.  Only place outside of Reddit discussing the different variants. 

Welcome to the community! I found this place on a friend's recommendation, and while I don't post that often, I enjoy finding out about new releases and good deals through here. Also, there's a lot of good knowledge about setups here and things like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macbethfan said:

Welcome to the community! I found this place on a friend's recommendation, and while I don't post that often, I enjoy finding out about new releases and good deals through here. Also, there's a lot of good knowledge about setups here and things like that. 

That'll be enough of that. We only shit on new people here at VC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macbethfan said:

I like both the new singles so far. I know Rapture is definitely a big departure, but I trust Drew's note about there only being a few of these on the album

Speaking of DTGL, still hoping they decide to repress it again in the future. I remember going to one of the first shows of their reunion tour at Self Help Fest and I was the first to get to their merch table. I kick myself quite often for not picking up one of the TOCS/DTGL tour pressings while I was there. Didn't into vinyl till late last year, so I had no interest at the time (Mar 2016). Both the normal pressing and the tour repressing are both insane on Discogs. I remember they released a few leftover copies on their site sometime last year, and their site broke when they went on sale. I don't think it was fair for them to send an email for everyone to stand by at 10AM or whatever the time was. I would've bought it as soon as I got the email. You snooze, you lose. Not paying the Discogs prices, so I'll just play the waiting game. 

I actually grabbed one of the repressed copies that day with the email. I just happened to check my email that morning and seen they were releasing some at like 3pm. Logged in and luckily had my PayPal already set to go. Had my receipt at like 301. Went back to pick one up for a friend who went to the rebirth tour with me and sold out out by 302. Was shocked when my copy actually arrived. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

Yo, what's that one joint that goes "up against the wall, up against the wall, you got me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp againnnnnnnnnsstttttttttttt the walllllllllllllllllllllll?"

I gotchu'.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have been doing a lot of soul searching with this one. 
I have ultimately decided to cancel my deluxe pre-order and put the money in an envelope under my bed. With the addition of one lucky nickel.
I will then patiently save it till they re-release TOCS/DTGL  -or- press that "play your old stuff" greatest hits thing they made.

Making sure to rub the nickel every night for extra good luck of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Have been doing a lot of soul searching with this one. 
I have ultimately decided to cancel my deluxe pre-order and put the money in an envelope under my bed. With the addition of one lucky nickel.
I will then patiently save it till they re-release TOCS/DTGL  -or- press that "play your old stuff" greatest hits thing they made.

Making sure to rub the nickel every night for extra good luck of course. 

are all underoath fans like this? jesus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×