PO: Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour (out on 3/30)

jhulud

10 minutes ago, jhulud said:

A11LiwhOyhL._SX425_.jpg

No PO from her site directly yet.

Listing on Amazon already though: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079NBPH9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519392922&sr=8-1&keywords=kacey+musgraves+golden+hour

Man was really hoping for a good deluxe version or something special from her this time :( Love the two new songs tho, I could listen to her sing the telephone book. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, jhulud said:

Where is this European pressing available from? 

Looks like it's on Amazon UK. I'm considering ordering it based on the comments on its Discogs entry saying it's better than the US pressing. I don't think I've ever ordered off Amazon UK before. Does having a US Prime account mean anything, or can I just order it and pay shipping and whatever like a standard order?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 10:43 PM, wiscodeman said:

Looks like it's on Amazon UK. I'm considering ordering it based on the comments on its Discogs entry saying it's better than the US pressing. I don't think I've ever ordered off Amazon UK before. Does having a US Prime account mean anything, or can I just order it and pay shipping and whatever like a standard order?

I just ordered it from Amazon UK. After they took the VAT off, and then added £3 for shipping, it was like shipping from the UK was $3.

Here’s hoping it does not arrive trashed. 😄

5 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I just ordered it from Amazon UK. After they took the VAT off, and then added £3 for shipping, it was like shipping from the UK was $3.

Here’s hoping it does not arrive trashed. 😄

I may have to do this as well, but I want to know the condition of yours first!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to her Lolla aftershow at the Metro this weekend and it was such a good set. Would've been better if I could actually hear her most of the time instead of the audience singing EVERY SINGLE WORD even though I was right up front haha. It was still cool with how much energy her, her band, and the audience had though. Might be a top 5 favorite set of all time for me. She's a star.

8 hours ago, wiscodeman said:

Went to her Lolla aftershow at the Metro this weekend and it was such a good set. Would've been better if I could actually hear her most of the time instead of the audience singing EVERY SINGLE WORD even though I was right up front haha. It was still cool with how much energy her, her band, and the audience had though. Might be a top 5 favorite set of all time for me. She's a star.

I'm jealous.  She puts on a great show.