PO: Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour (out on 3/30)

jhulud

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Plarocks said:

US Clear Pressing

UK/Euro Clear Pressing

Word is the UK is the one to have.

I could see that, the mastering is identical but United dropped the ball as always and it's a noisy pressing for the US. Great sonics in the less quiet and affected areas though

On 8/12/2019 at 8:51 AM, wiscodeman said:

I ordered it too. It should be here next week I think. Will update on how it was packed, how it arrived, etc.

Oops forgot to post an update on this post. Ordered from amazon.co.uk for like $18 shipped via prime, arrived in like approx 3-4 weeks. It was packaged in a record mailer which was then put inside a regular box. The regular box was pretty beat up but the mailer was fine so the record was unscathed.

Gave the album one full listen so far. It sounds really nice, although I don't have a US press to compare to. I noted only a couple spots of crackle/distortion, which could prob be removed with a proper cleaning but I only have a brush. All in all, for the money it's completely worth it imo.

Edited by wiscodeman

15 hours ago, warhenrecords said:

saw her the other night and it was awesome.

never heard a note of her music before the show.

amazing production.

Saw her on the KC date, amazing show. Only wish she had done Kansas City Star, she mentioned it and said it had been so long she wasn't prepared to perform it. Her band was top notch too but you better be of that calibre  if you are backing someone who swept the Grammies