New album from Hidden Hospitals is up for preorder. Three pressings.  Really excited for this album.

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/612912-hidden-hospitals-liars

Pressing Information

First pressing limited to 500 copies:

• "Liar" (Swamp Green / Bone Swirl with Red, Orange, and Gold Splatter) (250) 
• "Fire" (Red + Orange Double Stripe on Clear) (150) 
• "Smoke" (Clear with Black Smoke) (100)

Full color jacket printed on reverseboard stock with a printed innersleeve.

All pre-orders include an instant high-quality download of the singles "Liars," "Smile & Wave," and "Better Off" and a high-quality full-album download of Liars + 3 unreleased b-sides on May 18th.

UFHYc07.jpg

They also have a repress of Surface Tension, with 2 /25 pressings, which are going fast.

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/612909-hidden-hospitals-surface-tension-lp

YPJCWoB.jpg

Edited by THE_James_Champ

5 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Thanks for the heads up! Knew a new album was on the way but not a repress of Surface Tension. And those variants are so gnarly looking.

I don't know how this band isn't more popular. Surface Tension is a true delight!

Totally agree. I wish more people would become aware, because this band is just so great. 

Those /25 variants look killer and I was eager to listen to something new this morning, so I tried out that Surface Tension.  I wish the vocals were a little less cheesy or radio-anthem ready.  Otherwise a pretty enjoyable listen – some fairly nice instrumental bits stood out immediately.

Got my peacock in last week: 

Listening to the new album, and I love the fuck out of it. It's very different, while not being so drastic it makes no sense. This is a great progression for this band. Shipping notice for the new album on vinyl came last night, btw. 

Edited by THE_James_Champ