ENDING SOON: Black Numbers 5 LPs for $15 (free shipping)

v600_5for15.jpg

http://blacknumbers.limitedrun.com/products/611328-5-records-for-15-free-media-mail-shipping

We recently moved all of our stock into our new "warehouse", aka my garage, so in an effort to clear out a bunch of space, we've got a really good deal running.

$15 gets you 5 LPs from our 10 year back catalog, shipped via media mail for free.  If you buy more than one, I'll make sure you don't get any duplicates. 

On top of the deal , we've got all our newer releases in stock, as well as a bunch of back catalog stuff. I'm slowly adding more and more by the day, and if you don't see something, feel free to shoot an email to [email protected].

Edited by armsanddanger

2 hours ago, tackman said:

I got my 5 in yesterday. A great selection. The Podacter LP has absolutely blown me away. How is this band not huge? I had never heard of them before, but this will pull some heavy rotation. 

Listened to the LP on Bandcamp and ordered one of the rare /54 on Grey with Black and White Splatter .. Thanks for the advice ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...