PO Now: Failure - LP5 and new EP

i've pledged already for the $100 bundle.  no-brainer with as good as their comeback The Heart Is A Monster was in my opinion.  The way I read it is it sounds like there are actually going to be 3 EPs released all leading up to a full-length album?  Does that sound like they're going to release the full length album a little at a time via EP releases?  and would that be digital only?  i don't see anything physical for the references to EPs.

The disclaimer at checkout stated that all orders are set to be fulfilled by october 26th of this year unless otherwise stated.  and throughout the wait for my full-length physical copy around that time, the EPs are going to be made available to us throughout that time frame.  I think it's a fantastic idea actually.  Getting the album in pieces over the next 7-8 months so at least we have the new music to listen to, i'm all about that.  :D

4 minutes ago, axotyl said:

so is this ($28) : https://failurebandmerch.com/products/full-album-vinyl

the same as the "Standard Weight" Double Vinyl ($30) on pledgemusic?

Yes it is.  120 gram, unsigned, including mp3 digital download of the EPs as they are released.

6 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

i've pledged already for the $100 bundle.  no-brainer with as good as their comeback The Heart Is A Monster was in my opinion.  The way I read it is it sounds like there are actually going to be 3 EPs released all leading up to a full-length album?  Does that sound like they're going to release the full length album a little at a time via EP releases?  and would that be digital only?  i don't see anything physical for the references to EPs.

Yeah i think it's 4 eps that are then basically 4 different parts of one full album - then compiled on the 2xlp, and not 4eps and then a separate full length

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Seems like LP5 In the Future Your Body Will Be the Furthest Thing From Your Mind is out today (at least digitally) - combining the 3 EPs from this year plus an additional 5 tracks. You can stream it on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/album/7xaaWnqHbVIJYBOFadtXKC?si=swKJfU26QxqDl-rnVErLJA

The artwork on these EPs has been quite terrible. Can't judge a book by its cover and all, but it's kept me from being that interested in them. :lol: