PO (Soon): Pearl Jam - LP11

On 6/12/2018 at 2:14 PM, stl_ben said:

They did a record for a Detroit game last year, none showed up in the vault.

TMR does not own them. All pressings were pressed for the promotion group and therefore leftovers will not be sold in the Vault or anywhere else excluding flippers of course (per an email from TMR).

Also after an argument I had with the Cubs promotion team regarding the $20 shipping fee (that only cost  $12), I did find out that there were less than 2000 copies pressed.

Edited by creigercreig
Typo

3 hours ago, creigercreig said:

Also after an argument I had with the Cubs promotion team regarding the $20 shipping fee (that only cost  $12), I did find out that there were less than 2000 copies pressed.

Each box had something like 145 copies in it. When I picked mine up (Top of the 2nd), they had 2 and a half boxes left. I'd be willing to bet its between 1000 and 1500 copies. 

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, nycmale said:

They just released some more of those empty vinyl boxes for the first 10 studio albums if anyone is interested. I know they sold out quick last year when they initially put them up for sale:

https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-vinyl-storage-box-only

I'm tempted since they stopped doing the deluxe reissues, and now they look all weird on my shelf.