PO: Liz Phair - Girly Sound To Guyville (7LP Box Set) (May 4 2018)

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Annoyed with myself that I missed the cassettes. They're all gone. 

:angry:

Kind of feel the same way. I'm a freak about that shit.

But having the songs on vinyl will be great. But yea, those cassettes would have been fucking awesome. 

Too much shit, not enough money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You are correct. They're each limited to 1,000. They're also listed on their U.S. store.

Whip-smart:  https://thesoundofvinyl.us/liz-phair-whip-smart-limited-edition.html

Whitechocolatespaceegg:  https://thesoundofvinyl.us/liz-phair-whitechocolatespaceegg-limited-edition.html

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

Any sleeve damage?

Yeah. The spine on the gatefold one is crushed at top & bottom. The single sleeve one on the other is crimped at the opening. Nothing life-ending but it never stops bumming me out & annoying me especially when paying those prices. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Received the color copies of Whitechocolate and Whipsmart from Sound of Vinyl. Horrendously packaged. And the actual packaging/jackets of the records are weak at best. Thin ass cardboard and disappointing. 

Ugh. Not looking forward to getting mine. Though they haven't shipped yet from SOV UK. Don't know what the deal is there. What's the point of pre-ordering something that two weeks later is still 'pending'. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Yeah. The spine on the gatefold one is crushed at top & bottom. The single sleeve one on the other is crimped at the opening. Nothing life-ending but it never stops bumming me out & annoying me especially when paying those prices. 

That sucks. I really want to buy this but don't want it to come to me damaged, especially for how much it is.

• 1 year later...